Acerius Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback - I really appreciate it. I absolutely agree that the rules and the way in which they're applied has changed a great deal since 2013 and in my opinion these are very positive changes.

Just as a point of clarity, my 700+ hours are not solely from 2013: I played from 2013-2014, then approximately 2016-2018, then a bit in 2019, and now mid/late 2020 to present day. Over the past two weeks I have 59.1 hours played, which averages to just over four hours a day. The two weeks before the average was a little lower at around 2-3 hours per day.

I can agree that on occasion I do seem to sit around, but I can assure you that I am actually there. Sometimes I will be chatting on OOC TeamSpeak, or responding to OOC/Help requests, or if I'm running the recruitment shop in Bazaar I'm waiting for enquiries. In those brief moments, I would say that's time I could be spending on doing reports/answering F6 help requests.

Nonetheless, very kind of you to take the time to read my application and provide me with your thoughts.

Reaction score
Honestly haven't seen much of you in game but the fact you're getting massively defensive over criticism from other players recently is a indication that you're not quite ready yet

Status
Not open for further replies.