Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Bean Can
Your Roleplay Name: Matt Grand
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59483846

Player's Steam Name: Bunny <3
Player's Roleplay Name: Johnny Weismuller
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59483846

Why should this player be punished?: Player mugged while in an active shootout, while I don't have access to the video at the moment of the event I do have a screenshot of the logs. This report was already being dealt with by Exnem but he took a break in the middle of the report going through. I wanted to just follow up with an AR that has screenshots of the logs. As you can see here he shouts that he has a hostage in the logs and then literally seconds later takes my items doing a hostage situation he had no chance of surviving. He zip tied me, 4 seconds later announced he had a hostage, 4 seconds later takes my money. Also he took more items from me 21 seconds before getting killed by a police officer. It was also determined by exnem that they raided me on two separate occasions. You fled the crime scene and then return right when I came back to mug me.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
i didnt mug him during an active shootout.
but i did re entered the property to re obtain: @Exnem sayed "When that planter was returned to the property, trying to re-obtain it would have started another raid on the property, violating rule 5.3."
I'm sorry for this as i didnt comprehend it as so.

Status
Not open for further replies.