Action Request (Lydus Corvinus , Speedy)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Player's Steam Name: Lydus Corvinus , Speedy
Player's Roleplay Name: Decimus Meridius / Omni chip
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17414969 ; STEAM_0:1:26840720

Why should this player be punished?: i think both of them broke 2.5 by starting shooting my floor for no reason while someone else was raiding them,its 2.5 because what if there was a person who wasnt related to the raid they would just kill him. And they start shooting it without information where is the raider they just shot it because they "thought" the raider is behind the door

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1vFPEXbYvcfacb/d1337IJZgSJQ?invite=cr-MSxmZnYsMTc5ODE5MTU3LA

Reaction score

Reviewed with @Maia

They did not negatively effect anyone with their actions and seeing as this was done in defence of their property with a minimal risk of hitting someone compared to the possibility of killing the shooter I see no reason to accept this. Wallbanging is always going to be a valid strategy in raid defence in this game mode and I see no reason to punish someone for using that to their advantage. 2.5 is only broken if the players actually kill someone or negatively affect them, Given that didnt happen in this scenario I see no reason to consider their actions a disregard to the rule.

Last edited: