AR on the homeleess dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Moon/Jack Bingo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:thehomelessdude/John King

His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:73279587

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.5/2.5
User carbombed me for no reason he thought that yesterday i mugged him with jamal when infact it was katchin,user also carbombed jamal for something happened in his previous life using "Organization Overview" as an excuse to avoid having NLR that way "NLR" doesn't really exist does it.

user then decided to lie in OOC when realized he's done something that violates the server rule saying "[OOC] thehomelessdude: I placed a carbomb on ur car as soon as I joined" although it doesn't really matter at this point not only that you died in the raid,i was carbombed for no reason at all

evidence logs below shows when it happened thanks @Collier for logs. ^_^

Evidence (Demo Required): https://i.gyazo.com/0bcd77ec85cf9be1444e0d1903f619bb.png

Last edited:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to add, i'm not to bothered with homeless car bombing me and I don't want anything to happen to him for car bombing me as we spoke and said it was a misunderstanding

Reaction score
As mentioned by @Jamal the carbombing that happened to him doesnt really bother him. When it comes to Bingo it was a pure mistake, since the guy that he shares his IP with (Katchin probably his brother) had exactly the same face and I mostly noticed the Bingo in the back of their name

Status
Not open for further replies.