Action Request on Tyttlle Mogo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blackdown / Ethan Limsley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: david_mgo / Tyllytulla Mgo <- ACTUAL NAME
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46170109
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This user approached my Ambulance whilst I was stationed at the hospital with a bat drawn. They proceeded to hit my ambulance with a bat and afterwards I followed them as they had put the bat away. I contacted the Police Force via my radio about the situation and followed the man into the Hospital where he hid inside a room. Afterwards he proceeded to hit myself with a baseball bat until I was knocked unconscious. I was unable to move out of the way in time as he killed me rather quickly and I got stuck on the door and was unable to back away.

After this the same user came back to the Hospital and I noticed him from inside of my ambulance and jumped out to get a closer look if it was him or not. I noticed it was and began to transmit for backup. He approached my wielding his trusty baseball bat once more and attempted to kill myself and the other Paramedic. While we were waiting for the Police to respond we were being attacked by him heavily and in order to fight him off we attempted to punch him a few times to stagger him. We realized this didn't work very well and backed off and ran around until Police arrived. He ran inside and hid once more. He performed unrealistic actions by rapidly closing and opening the door to prevent us from entering the room. At which point the Officer holding him at gunpoint shot him. After this he was revived and he disconnected immediately.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Apologies for the profuse eating in the video. I had to record and upload around 4 long demos all at once and I got rather hungry inbetween.
Tick: N / A

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The player will receive a punishment for his actions.

Thank you for keeping the server clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.