Action Request - Richardo Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blackdown / Ethan Limsley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: =T3M= Sore / Richardo Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62222040
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Broke 2.1; 3.4; 4.1; 4.2. He first drove with his emergency lights to the hospital where I was stationed in my ambulance when there was no emergency whatsoever. He then proceeded to get out of his patrol car, run over to another officer's car and shoot at it. He then ran back over to his own car in which he aimed directly at me, shot at the ground and then got in his vehicle, I hit my panic button and at the same time another officer arrived, gun pointed him while he was in his car and hadn't started to move at all yet, then he drove away while the officer shot at him. This eventually led to his death. This was unrealistic and the officer broke multiple laws, rules and generally seemed as if he didn't want to role-play.

My favourite part of the demo is the medic sprinting over there yelling, "He's running away, get him!" and the 5 minute conversation I had with the guy at the end about our favourite types of cereal.
Evidence (Demo Required):

6D647621C36478C806AF16DFBC7B16A833DC6C50

DF4F3F05DCDE151EEFEFD8DEC17912A989F9C4D6

C9AfxvN.jpg

Got that pro quality footage. FYI, couldn't upload the demo, couldn't record it using recording software, this was the only way that worked for me. I can re-record if necessary.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

=T3M= Sore will be banned breaking; 2.1, 3.4, 4.1, and 4.2. Thank you for posting the AR and sorry for the wait.​

Status
Not open for further replies.