Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Wife Emailer
Your Roleplay Name: Gary Ahmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522542197

Player's Steam Name: Tinky
Player's Roleplay Name: Quintavius Brown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why should this player be punished?: Shot me whilst they was raiding even though I was unarmed, I didn't have a gun on my back or in my hands which is no reason to shoot me as I didn't pose any threats.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ozRnVz1yqfGKt/d1337ttMpett?invite=cr-MSw4WVgsNjExMTMxNDcs

Reaction score
I entered the property after my org member was gunpointed by your group and I shot at the first person who had a gun and gunpointed my friend I then fired warning shots at you. I believe this all creates more than enough time for you to put your hands up or try and get down.

Reaction score
I entered the property after my org member was gunpointed by your group and I shot at the first person who had a gun and gunpointed my friend I then fired warning shots at you. I believe this all creates more than enough time for you to put your hands up or try and get down.
what do you mean, you didnt fire any warning shots which is proven in the video, you walked in and shot me?

Reaction score
The shots at the beginning of the video should indicate to you that you should surrender or at least crouch. You dont just sit in the middle of an apartment in a raid hoping not to die.

Reaction score
The shots at the beginning of the video should indicate to you that you should surrender or at least crouch. You dont just sit in the middle of an apartment in a raid hoping not to die.
You literally key raided, how am i meant to know whats going on

Reaction score
and? The gunshots are there and they are the indicator to take cover/surrender. I didnt say anything about breaking in
did anyone else do that? how am i meant to know if your fucking around or not, nobody else did that because we didnt know what the fuck was going on

Reaction score
Could you expand on the gunpoint element a bit? Who was gunpolinting who, exactly? Were you trying to kill a specific person and Boo got in the way? When you say gunpointed do you mean they were mugged, threatened etc?

Reaction score
Could you expand on the gunpoint element a bit? Who was gunpolinting who, exactly? Were you trying to kill a specific person and Boo got in the way? When you say gunpointed do you mean they were mugged, threatened etc?
The people inside the property gunpointed my org member for no reason.

Reaction score

We apologise for the length of time in which this Action Request has taken to be resolved. It was clear after we reviewed the demo that there was no way in which Tinky could have seen Xeronise being gunpointed, and additionally there was no communication between them in which Tinky would have known that this had occurred.

After creating a private message with Tinky he did admit that he only provided the excuse of the gunpoint for his actions after he also reviewed his own demo, and that in reality he did not know about this at the time.

It was clear upon entry that none of the occupants were visibly armed. Even so, the shots fired initially upon entry did not give sufficient time for anyone to react, particularly Boo, who was gunned down almost immediately with no audible instructions nor warnings given. This resulted in the deaths of two people for no reason.

In light of this @Tinky will be receiving an extension to their current ban for 2 weeks, for 2.5 Excessive Negativity for the killing of the unarmed occupants, and 1.6 Co-operation and Evasion due to intentionally lying in the Action Request.

Reviewed with @Collier and @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.