Add excessive racism in character to 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 1.1
Your version of the rule:

1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour
Disrespectful behavior, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times. Also, excessively using racist stereotypes, derogatory terms, or other racially intolerant behaviors will not be permitted.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: While racism IS an aspect of roleplay, things are going too far. It's by no means being handled tastefully or respectfully, and is instead being used as a barely-ic joke. People using the word Ni---- is the most common example. While yes, having it said in character from time to time is a realistic thing, there are also situations like this
Frankly, in my eyes this is unacceptable. There is in character racism, and then there is just making it a punchline on the server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Make a report if a shop name is unacceptable, it should still be something realistic as it would get literally get approved by the XQ-Bank before setting it.

Racism IC is fine, just take it. Let's not make it a safe space, thank you.

Reaction score
what the fuck? nonononono i dont want this server to be a happy smiley safezone

Reaction score
Like I said, there's a threshold, I'm not saying ban it, i'm saying ban EXCESSIVE use of it. Someone who just runs around screaming the n word at everyone he sees isn't realistic.

Reaction score
tfw my most common interaction with people when I've been playing recently is just them constantly calling me the n-word because my character is black lmao

Reaction score
GZFjq5J.png

where in the hell did you get that from? If you actually read the post, you can see that I said I understand it's a part of RP. When everyone off duty though is calling every single person the N word, things aren't being handled as RP, they are being handled as jokes

Reaction score
there is NO WAY you can enforce 100% serious roleplay on PH, PERP has A L W A Y S been like this since day one and if you think this will be enforced in some way, nah dont even think about it

Reaction score
If this org was actually RPed, not just another growing org that finds any excuse to shoot black people, then that would be fine. But that would require actual effort in roleplay, that goes above and beyond the gameplay mechanics. i'm not saying ban racism, i'm saying ban racism 'because it's IC so I can say what I want'

Reaction score
Staff typically can, and usually would rename a shop that's like this.

the example provided isn't even excessive racism, it's just the N word said twice with no context.

Status
Not open for further replies.