Add some soundscapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Add some soundscapes on a few places.

Full description of the idea: Remember the soundscapes on Evocity? Imagine something like this but instead of constant sirens and shots being fired we have some rather quiet sounds of birds, air, the sea etc on places that they fit. The noise should not be very noticable but rather subtle.

Slight edit, this won't be applied to all areas. I was thinking of places like the beach, the city park, the docks etc. If people like it then it could be discussed for more places.

Why should it be added?: The map can feel less dead where nothing happens at times.

Pros: "Such a lonely day, and it is not mine"

Cons: Might become annoying.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think this would be a good addition to v5, the ambience in evocity/other maps is quite nice and makes it feel more occupied. I also believe this suggestion should include a quieter version of the Bazzar shop music playing, maybe add a toggle in the settings if you don't like the sound of it.

Reaction score
This would be really nice. If this is added, introduce a volume slider so we can get a nice volume, or just turn It off in general.
Might even get more people to beach etc as Beach isn't really used for much!

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted
I doubt that we'll have too much going on in terms of soundscapes, but having some kind of ambience in a few certain areas would be nice - If we were to do this, I'd much prefer doing it by code and allowing people to alter the volume or turning it off completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.