Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
- Support app looks like it was made in 10 seconds and never seen you roleplay on server and don't know your rule knowledge also you asking to "pay" for admin does not look good either.

Reaction score
Let me guess what brought you here with no playtime on the server nor teamspeak and any other form of commiunication and such. Top *number* Gmod server list. You clearly went for good servers from the 1st place into the 20th. You either failed applying for the other servers, or you just paid for admin and got removed. Please, if you are trying to troll or something else don't come here, but if you really want to apply for good matters, let people know you ingame, OOC or Help chat so they can know your good for the job and support the application. You don't just come and ask for admin. BK, out.

Reaction score
I dont know if you are serious or not, cause I was on the server when you had a meltdown this morning. And to be honest, I confess, I dont know all the rules or laws but you are even worse and you actually applying to be an enforcer. And it wont help you to bring up that u want to pay to be an admin..

Reaction score
Neutral Support-- I played with this played with this person as cops he takes it very seriousy but it might be because hes english isnt very good or he comes from Dark Rp.

I see comments calling him troll,minge,etc but you really dont know the guy and personally knowing him hes not any of what people were saying.

Reaction score
Best application so far, Very active, Easiest support i ever gave, Oh wait wrong application, (Just sacastic) I'll say this instead, So far i don't know you at all, And from darkrp i was from darkrp but get more known what SERIOUS roleplay means.

Reaction score
-Support. Haven't seen you ingame that much neither have I seen you helping people. No effort put in the application. Feel free to help people, and report them if it gets too much and get to know people better.

Reaction score
-Support

There are many reasons why you shouldnt be enforcer. The most are already posted but I actually never saw you In - game or OOC. Also it seems that you didn't put much effort in this application. And you asked to buy the Enforcer - Rank which is not acceptable in my eyes. You should wait with applying for enforcer and get known by the community before you apply. Anyways best luck !

Reaction score
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: because You need one

guys he iz seris pls we ned enforcers not skrubs lik we hav now

You have little to no knowledge of enforcer apps, joined the forums on Friday, and has 7 posts. You clearly can't read because about 5 or more people told you to use the comment function but you utterly ignored them. 10/10 +NeverSupport

- Support

Reaction score
- Support

Sorry but this totaly shows that you dont understand anything about being stuff member . I suggest you learn something about being an enforcer "Admin hehe" instead of paying 20 $ So i suggest you going back to dark rp, wasting money and putting the rule breaker's in jail hehe xD. R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.