admin app or mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME:Jake Finch
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:54273641
WHY SHOULD YOU BE ADMIN:Becuase i think i have what it take to be an admin here and i really like this community donated in 20 hours of playing. I really dont like seeing people break rules and then most of the time get away with it. I want to put my time in and be more in this community to help all i can with all the admin ! Edit 2:I wanna make people roleplay experiance a really good time here help out the players in game and kick the rule breakers ! i fogot to put that in
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:I used to own my own server so i know the common things been superadmin on darkrp
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:15 and a mature roleplayer i sound older than that i get along with all people. Im a good person everyone will get along with. You might have seen me on the server im on 17 -18 hours a day unit school comes up im normally with the admins and other people gambling :)
CONTACT INFORMATION: Hotmail.com - [email protected]

EDIT1: sorry i think i fucked it up didnt i ?
EDIT2: I wanna make people roleplay experiance a really good time here help out the players in game and kick the rule breakers ! i fogot to put that in

Reaction score
If i'm correct right underneath your post there's a button saying "edit" i suggest you use that button since you are not really making a good first impressions right now. Well anyways i'm giving a -support because i have no idea who you are.

Reaction score
Thanks for submitting your application. Please do not post more than once in a row again. You can always edit your last post and write what you want on there. I removed 2 of your last posts and put them into your first post.

You seem to be a good roleplayer but what also matters is if you have admin material in you. Your application will be discussed.

dugmy i didnt powergame i was robbing you dude and i saw you put guns in your bag - RP WISE - So i got my gun out and said drop them gun when you just made. So i wasnt !

Reaction score
I'm sorry but you're quite new and you don't seem to know all the rules. I've seen how you play and interact, and I can't say you're ready yet to be an admin here. I'm afraid I have to give this one a -support.

Gix

Reaction score
You are a failrp'er, you don't listen to me when I talk to you. Thats my experience with you. It's a no-go from me.

Fail rp'er whenever i try rp with you or even talk to you, you jsut mic spam "Dude dude dude dude due listen listen dude listen". -Support

Reaction score
For some reason I remember you in a bad way, I think I remember that I saw you Fail Rping, sorry but I'll have to -Support

Reaction score
There will be an admin team reorganization soon, apply then. For now it's a no.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.