Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Kevin Jakobsen

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:63148949

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: because You need one, and i'm NOT at rule breaker

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: yes on many

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: yes the most of the time, so yes I am

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: yes I wanna support the server, and do it better.. And I want the rule breaker's in jail hehe xD

CONTACT INFORMATION: you can contact me here : kevinlivlig@live. Or [email protected]

Reaction score
You really need to put some more effort into this application.
Look at previously accepted applications to get a hint on how long and detailed a good application should be.

Reaction score
-Support

Haven't really seen you on the server much, Doesn't look like you put much effort into this application like Alabin said.

Reaction score
-Support

Haven't really seen you on the server much, Doesn't look like you put much effort into this application like Alabin said.
I have børn on the server all days ???

Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm not good to make admin application's can I not just pay 20 dollar ??? And get admin instead ??? I hate to make it, I just hope you will give me a chance, I'm a good administrator, and I world like to do the people and the owner happy and make sure I'm him they need ... Plz give me a chance, if you have some trouble with me I will change my self to who you like me to be

Reaction score
Stop spamming post, warning added. - Dragonslayer

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Please use the comment function instead. I will also -Support this as ig seems like you don't know how this server works. You cannot buy anything IG for real life cash. Only VIP. I've also never seen you around in OOC or IG. There is not a lot of effort put into this application either and you havent named the servers you've been staff on so the PH staff cant find out if you were a good staff member etc. Also do you have the requried playtime of 1 week or more?

Garrett Woodfield

Sorry, but I'm not good to make admin application's can I not just pay 20 dollar ??? And get admin instead ??? I hate to make it, I just hope you will give me a chance, I'm a good administrator, and I world like to do the people and the owner happy and make sure I'm him they need ... Plz give me a chance, if you have some trouble with me I will change my self to who you like me to be

You dont buy admin on this server.. Would be way too many people that didnt know what to do

Reaction score
Uh, I'm not sure if you understand how things work around here. First of all, this isn't a DarkRP server. You can't just pay 20 bucks to get the admin rank. Secondly, you can't apply for admin. You have to apply for enforcer and then work your way up the ranks. Thirdly, this is one of the laziest applications I've ever seen. It literally looks like it was written in about 10 seconds. Also, you don't really give us any good reason at all to support you. All you're saying is that we need another admin. We don't really. There are more than enough people in the staff team at the moment. Lastly, your English isn't really the best I've seen, so to speak.

Reaction score
The lack of efford in this app show that you are not capable of beeing an Enforcer yet. Maybe you're thinking only because you make an application means, you get into the team. If you ever intend to join the staff team check the requirements and make sure you meet them all. A staff member here is not a person who donated like 30€, only an amount of dedicated people actually make it here.

Reaction score
Clearly, you are nowhere near ready for a position like this. Not only did you put near-to-none effort into your application, but I have never seen you on the server, either. Not even teamspeak.
There's a 1 week ingame time requirement on the server, which is something I do not believe you have, at all. Then I would have seen you at least once, but nope.
I doubt what you're saying about your age is true, too. Mainly because you went and typed "And I want the rule breaker's in jail hehe xD" (Someone the age of 18 just wouldn't type that, in my mind at least)
You've also been absolutely spamming this thread, making several posts in a row, some of them with almost the exact same text.
And the latest thing you've done, is asked if you could buy admin on the server. And I just believe you've gone a bit too far right there. You must be thinking this is DarkRP, where Admin is something you buy, and RP isn't seen within 500 miles.

Reaction score
-support You did not putt much effort in this application you used like 20 words?? Also if you are making an application for enforcer/moderator/admin (you can only do enforcer you can not directly go for admin and such) You should know the rules a bit more and if i read trough the comments i also see that you do deffently NOT know the forum rules which you also need to know when making an application. Now the last thing where the hell did you donate 20$/€ to become admin? if you have been going over the forums you would see that that is a price for VIP and that it also would be impossible to become enforcer/moderator/admin+ by donating money. This shows that you are NOT ready for this.

Reaction score
-Support. You really need to put some effort into your application. And you need to be alot active in /Help And /OOC. And you could look at the Applications that got Accepted earlier, and the other Accepted applications as Alabin Said. Apply again after 1 Month, so you can get a better knowledge of the rules and be sure to help alot more in /OOC and /Help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a troll, trust me I'm an educated Dane.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can someone please just Denial Hammer him reading through this he clearly only wants one thing enforcer. It sends my powermonger senses tingling and he is clearly not what the server needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.