Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Adikid*TRADING*

IN-GAME NAME: Adrish Malik

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:70753923

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

About Me:

First of all I would like to introduce myself to people who don't know me, if they don't. My name is Adrish Malik, I am 15 years old, I have a pet dog (pic in my signature). I joined the PERPHeads community after I saw my brother playing it, he got banned, and I thought it was pretty cool. So me and Bertie hopped on, around March of last year and we started of there. Ever since I joined the server I got 11 warnings and 1 ban. I have many warnings, however I can assure you that I have changed.

Joining PERP:

From day 1 of being on PERP I saw many rule breakers that hadn't been caught out or a staff member taking too long to respond to the point of them disconnecting and me not knowing how to make an AR. I then was linked to a very helpful guide on how to get demos, and I began to make ARs. Not on everyone, only the ones where the admins either didn't respond or weren't online. I have since got ShadowPlay and have recorded most of the times when people broke rules and followed to make ARs.

My Reason:

The reason why I want to be an enforcer is because I feel that I am capable to hold the position, even though many people think I am a minge but I have changed since then. As well as this I am on very late most weekends and days, so late night I will respond to reports and ensure peoples RP isn't interrupted and or ruined. Furthermore I enjoy helping out players and making sure everyone is having fun on PERP. From the start I've never liked people that broke rules and have always reported them or made an AR. I feel that I should be part of the staff team due to me being dedicated, knowledgeable and mature. Overall, I want to be an enforcer so that I can help players and make sure everyone is having a good time.

Qualities I have:

- I can be stern when I need to be.
- I am patient and dedicated.
- I am confident as well as respective.
- I am active on the forums, server and the TS.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am on it practically everyday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: None other than this.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - Yes
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. - Yes
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. - Yes
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. - Yes
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - Yes

Reaction score
+Support

Adrish has become a very active player in the community and I believe he exceeds the requirements to become an enforcer. He is a very friendly person when it comes to chatting with him. He holds a high ranking in the police department which shows he has responsibility and can manage his duties. I would love to see you dealing with my reports ;) <3

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Adrish ive known you for a while now and you've always respected the rules and tried to help others. Personally i think you'd 100% suit the role and deserve to be in the Staff team after knowing you well. +SUPPORT

Reaction score
I have known Adrish for ages he has always been good at rolepay, he can be calm in situations and I think he would be a good enforcer.

Reaction score
The main rp situations I've had of you are pretty decent even when you did nearly pursuade Jeffrey to kill me after I confiscated your shotty while I was on duty.
+Support

Reaction score
+Support
Adrish is a great role-player and a very active member of the community. Adrish keeps calm in all situations and has a great understanding of the rules & laws. I think Adrish will become a great enforcer due to his outstanding commitment to the perpheads community.

Reaction score
An obvious +support from me, I've known Adrish from way before we started playing perp (when we were both little skids), I believe we met on a darkrp server (lmao) And we were both staff/admins and Adrish was great at enforcing rules and helping new players this so I know he'll be great at enforcing rules on perpheads. #AdrishForEnforcer

Reaction score
  • +Support
    Always active is very good with RP, always seems to love being on the server, I think he would be more than capable of holding this role, literally the only thing I could think as a negative about Adrish is some of his childish jokes but that shouldn't stop him getting Enforcer I don't believe, good luck Adrish :)

Reaction score
Yes.

You've matured a lot, and this is clear from what I've seen of you IG when you RP as a cop.
You're always amongst the few people who answer as many questions in help chat as you can.
You are online very often, and I can almost always find you on TS.#

I believe you would make a more than satisfactory staff member, and I fully support your application.

Reaction score
I have been friends with Adrish my whole time on PERP Heads. I can say that Adrish has changed a hell of a lot and matured. I do believe that he is a very good candidate for the rank of enforcer as he know the servers Laws/Rules to a great extend. I have never seen him break a rule once and im sure if he was given the rank of enforcer he wouldn't let us down!
Good luck and a huge +SUPPORT from me!

Reaction score
I have been playing with Adrish since day 1, and within the first week of joining he had a better rule knowledge than many long time players, ever since day 1 he has followed the rules to his best extent, and helped out new players, whether that in help chat or in character. Adrish is very approachable, and I have seen him helping in support channel a few times. Adrish has few warnings, and 1 ban, these are long ago, and there is no point dreading over the past. Adrish is one of the best candidates for enforcer in my opinion, an easy +Support from me.

Reaction score
+Support you are a nice guy and freindly towards me, when I was playing with you once I was happy that day, you have made my perp time better and can be great for enforcer! He has grown up alot and has great enforcer material!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big +Support for Adrish. Not only has he matured and grown up, he is very active within the forums, teamspeak and the server. Adrish works hard at anything he does wether it's him role playing as a cop, teaching new players, or even playing a competitive game on csgo ;) Adrish is not only a very nice guy to talk to but he is also very respectful, and I think that is key for a staff member. Adrish is a very close friend of mine and is very dedicated to the server, he honestly deserves the rank Enforcer.

#Adrish4Enforcer

Good luck Adrish

-Wolfjie

Reaction score
+Support - Well known, good guy to be around, seems to know the rules very well, been on this server for ages, very active, 'Get out of my swamp' - absolutely hilarious, get's along with everyone, SWAMP KING for Enforcer!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have know Adrish for a long time now and he has always shown really good rule knowledge and is very approachable. Adrish is also seen helping out in the chat and teaching new players therefore is one of the best people to apply for the rank so it is an easy +Support from me.

Reaction score
Adrish is a coolio, a long time ago we rolled with @Keel , he's been playing this for a long time, he isn't that boring of a person, and I think he deserves a try.
PS. He has a carrera, just give him enforcer
PSS. We sound the same, give him enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.