Rhys' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Rhys

IN-GAME NAME: Rhys Rodriguez

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:111610641

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Well, I've always looked up to the staff team and It's something that I've always wanted to do, I've been staff on another server before and I loved every minute of it, I think that this would be the right place for the community as it's a very large and friendly community. Every since I've joined the server I’ve always tried to memorise the rules to actually get this position. I got a good understanding of the rules to be able to Enforce them on the members of the community and make sure that people are staying in tact with the rules. I’m always speaking to moderators of the community and I think I got what I take to become a server Enforcer. I love interacting with people in game and on the forums. I also would like to become a server Enforcer is because I would love to help people I’m a way that they will wish to continue coming back to the server and have a great time. I have put a lot of time and dedication into the server to have a good understanding of the rules and the laws. Over the course of the 3 years of me being in the community I have gained a few friendships, some are here right now but some have sadly moved on, I think that with them being around me they have helped me have a much better understanding of the rules altogether.

I think that I am a very competent individual. who takes the server very seriously. I love the players of this community and I would love to help out and enforcer the rules of the server. After submitting my last application around 9 months ago, I think that I have improved myself and I am ready to give it another shot. I think that I have extensive knowledge of the server rules in a way I am able to enforce them. I have experienced a lot of situations in a way I can analyse every situation to an extent regarding rule breaks. before I joined PERPHeads I held the rank of an admin on a server so I think that I have gained experience from this and have an idea on how the staff works. I think that I have improved behaviour wise and improved my general attitude towards the server and the forums.

I do hold 3 bans and 3 warnings, the last ban being 2016 and last warning being 2017.
I also hold 5 warnings on the forums which is over a year ago and I think I have improved my self since then.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am rather active

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thanks for reading this application.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server Yes

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-Support
I just don't see you as a person that fits in this kind of role and also I've not seen you helping anyone at all

Reaction score
@Google Chrome Enforcers don’t need to be all ‘Friendly’ and quiet to the point they can’t say anything that’s toxic all the time, they should have fun and lay loose, I’ve seen that signature for like a year now, people forget and that’s cool and fine. I’m sure you wouldn’t take it seriously yourself.

I’ve spoken to @Rhys :) while I was staff and I could see that he was ready to develop and try to become enforcer, he has tried even though it’s the holidays for most people and the fact he has had exams.

He try’s to help and he keeps an active presence on both TS, Forums and In Game where he is able to. I see him speaking to other staff including myself back at that time trying to get tips and work on situations and develop his understanding.

I would love to see Rhys as an enforcer and I believe anyone is capable no matter what. (Except if they have bans of course).

Reaction score
Bans are really irrelevant but do play a part, depending on how long ago the bans were and how people have improved, etc. I wouldn't say anyone is capable due to people not having the tools to be able to change.

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I feel you would make a really good staff member Rhys but recently I haven't actually seen you on the server that much. You only came back a few days ago from what I could tell and I have only seen you once or twice and that was when you were on duty at the same time as me. I feel if you were to wait a week or two and get your activity up then you would definitely be a good candidate.

Reaction score
No matter what, anyone can change, from personal experience I know this, you don’t need tools, you need to use your brain. I only mentioned bans because of the 3 month thing.

Reaction score
I just think you have just missed me in game in all honesty. I’ve been playing a lot recently and a few others can vouch for this, but I appreciate your thoughts.

Reaction score
Maybe I haven't really played recently but my inactivity only started like 4 days ago. Might just be the fact I'm not used to you being cop 24/7 and miss you ;)

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Also I wanna mention that since last time you were on the server before going inactive you didn't have so good perspective of the rules and I don't think you change your knowledge of the rules in a small period of time one example of you not knowing the rules that well is this AR you've made.

Reaction score
This was a year ago buddy?? Knowledge of the server has clearly widened? At this point this seems to me like you’re trying to nit pick some points out regarding a situation which was a year ago.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yea and you've be gone for a year which proves do exactly what I just said there is no chance of you learning the rules better by not being active

Status
Not open for further replies.