Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Adrish

IN-GAME NAME: Kanna Kemo

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:70753923

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

A bit about me:

I am 18 years old, having just finished College I will soon be going on to University doing Computer Science for 3 long years. I've always been involved in a lot of roleplay servers ever since I was young, it started of on SAMP then onto GTA IV stuff with my friends, then onto GMOD RP server. I of course started on DarkRP until I found PERP, and since then I've always enjoyed more serious type of RP (as much as PERP can currently offer).

My experience on PERP:

As many people may know, I was once staff on PERP. When staff, I really enjoyed my time and loved being able to help the community as I was able to. I feel as I still hold all the needed qualities needed as staff member. I feel something I managed well was my time as staff, as when I wasn't able to do many reports I was active doing ARs etc. I have been within the community for about almost 4 years now and definitely feel like I have the experience require to become a staff member

I am also a player that enjoy both CivilianRP as well as PoliceRP. I am often raiding as civilian or doing some sort of 'PassiveRP' kind of thing. Other times, I am being a corporal and speaking with officers and helping out where I can. I feel that due to this, I can be quite unbiased when questions or rule based questions are raised.

What have I done since my previous application:

From my previous application, I have upped my efforts to show my professionalism as well as staff-like conduct across the community. I have also tried to inspire some new kind of roleplay ranging from my medical centre at bazaar, to my therapy sessions and to whatever was left of my 'PD Checkpoint.' I have also attempted to show that I am capable of being someone to uphold the rules by making appropriate reports when in-game as well as other action request type situations.

Reasoning:

The reason to as why I want to be a staff member again is due to the fact that I do want to help the server in all the ways that I can, and I feel at this point of time I would be able to help the community by being a staff member. This is due to the amount of time I have that I can dedicate to the server, as well as the fact that I have once held this rank means that I am capable to do it once again. I have always enjoyed doing staff-related things from reports to ARs to replying to threads from a staff perspective. I always enjoy helping people, and have always tried my best to be a role model to others.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am on it basically everyday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I understand this is similar to my other enforcer application, I have not had much change since then and my reasons to become a staff member remain the same however I have input change where change was done.

Reaction score
You applying to staff again is just what perp needs, all around top guy, bags of experience. Have all my backing for this and I'm waiting to see Kanna kKemo staff once again.

Reaction score
+support

Adrish has been nice to me ever since I met him, he would be a good mod/enforcer

Reaction score
See Adrish pretty much every single time I am on. A good person to talk to and also very friendly since I first talked to him. A big +Support

Reaction score
+Support my right hand man. Me and adrish have been doing many passive rp sits from kemo therapy to operating rooms as medics burger stand you know we have thought of a concept to make a fun role play experience for it. a good thing about adrish he gambles in everything from cop, crim and passive rp giving him the ability to judge everything open minded. all around great guy an my number 1 bro

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
honestly adrish to be honest the only reason i'm okay with you being staff is that because you're not that type of staff who's hungry to ban or warn people you know when to get along and when to stop in some situations and perform your duty, you're an old member which means you have experience both as a member of the community and as a previous staff member.

one thing that i dislike about you is that sometimes you can be an asshole and if you work on that a bit i think you can get along with the whole community.

Reaction score
Haha, thanks man. Yeah, sometimes I like to be an arsehole to certain people so they don't fuck around as much, but I appreciate it never the less

Reaction score
Lets not mention the fact my mans targetted me when he was staff, the fact that he picked up my p1 while driving and picked it up in the sky just to tell me not to stand on the highway was pretty ridiculous. Anytime i would play perp while adrish was on, it was full of bad experiences. There were more situations but i cant think of them as it were years ago when he held the rank.

Now this isn't some sort of grudge, its just how you handled situations as a staff member. You're cool and all but having just come back and applying for the rank isn't a good move imo, you were inactive for almost 1yr.

I wont be reading the reply's this post as i dont really care what your excuse will be to my statements. As i said before you didn't quite fit the role of mod as from past experiences.

Good luck with the grudge.

-Support

Reaction score
hi adrish thanks for applying i do indeed think you shouldn't be staff do to the fact you called me autistic and said my life was going nowhere and nobody likes me on the perpheads teamspeak. :(

Reaction score
People need to understand that this is literally just a PERP server, albeit a good one; there is nothing wrong with someone being a staff member if they're controversial due to people having a negative bias towards them in game. As long as Adrish knows the rules which he does, it should be a good addition.

A wholesome support from me.

Deleted member 7804

+support great person that can be rational and mature when needed to be, would be a great addition to the staff team!!

Reaction score
+Support

A very friendly and honest player from my experiences, doesn’t hesitate when it comes to a situation where it may require some help such as IC/OOC game mechanic help as well as Help chat.

I’m sticking with my support from the last application and this time I don’t have a gun to my head forcing me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.