Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Adrish

IN-GAME NAME: Adrish Malik

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:70753923

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

About Me:

I'm currently 18 years old, I've just finished my A-Levels and am going into Uni (hopefully) in September. I plan on studying Computer Science (Bsc) for 3 years and then maybe a Masters if my brain isn't fried by the end of it. I've played a lot of RP servers in my time, PERP obviously being the best one and I've become staff on quite a lot of the servers I play on (unless I'm on it to mess around). I've played a crazy amount of hours on GMOD, which is mostly on PERP and have been part of the community since 2015.

Experience:

For those of you that remember, I used to be staff in 2017. I was a moderator for around eight months before I resigned to focus on real life, as I had just started College. Obviously, whilst being a staff member I gained all the key qualities of being a staff member such as confidence, assertiveness, patience, resilience and most importantly self motivation. While staff, I enforced the rules to my fullest and whenever my report count was low, I tried my best to be active on the staff and do ARs and Disputes with other staff.

Coming back to PERP:

For a while, I've not been on PERP. I came back a few months for 1 night with John Doe where I wrecked @Dom_'s car and then disappeared again. When I came back, PERP was really fun however I had to stop myself from coming back on due to upcoming exams and etc. Now that the people I used to play with are unbanned, I've returned to the server once again. In the middle of my exams (pretty stupid idea). Since I've returned, I've tried to re-familiarise myself with the community, I rejoined the PD and have been trying to patrol more often. I also have been trying to involve myself with on-going discussions. Furthermore, since my return I've been trying my best to speak to anyone who has anything against me or my friends etc. Just so that everything can be a bit less toxic. I have also tried to familiarise myself with the rules once again, as some changes have been implemented and I've done this by referring to them as much as possible wherever really.

Why do I want to be staff again:

I really enjoyed being staff last time and some parts of me wished that I didn't resign back then and carried on with what I was doing and balance it out, but shit happens. I enjoyed helping out the server as much as I could as well as helping the players of the server. I also feel like I am still capable of holding a staff rank and that I am trusted enough within the community. Furthermore, since I've been back I feel like I've encountered quite a few people that have broken rules, I haven't really made an AR on these people but have made a report where I can as well as letting them know in LOOC. I feel like if I were staff, I'd be able to deal with these kind of people and teach them the rules. Overall, I miss being a staff member and teaching people the rules and enforcing the rules, I'm sure that if given the chance again I'd be even better than the first time I was a moderator.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am on it basically everyday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Nada

Reaction score
+Support

User has a great knowledge of the rules and law - is always the first person to tell his friends off for breaking rules, he also takes the time on explaining the rule break instead of simply handing out a punishment.

his girlfriend has green hair save this man

Deleted member 1235

The only thing I fear here is your playtime when you start university.

Almost everyone who has went into uni, myself and many others had their playtime drastically reduced. Do you really think you could still be a mod whilst being at university? Especially in your first year which is always very busy.

Reaction score
i mean i dont see why no

he did a good job before and his gf is white so, what else can you ask? also he makes delish food and drives an alright car.

And he knows the rules and how to communicate with other players for them to be able to understand if they did something wrong.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I completely agree
giphy.gif

Reaction score
He was a great staff member before and a great guy overall. Would love to see him as staff again. He also runs a corner store. +rep.

Reaction score
I give my support which rarely happens and I'll explain why

You're never toxic in OOC/IC and if there's chaos you try and suppress it

And you help people that need help.
also the other reason is you were already on the staff team and resigned so I see no problem with you going back to the staff team.
GL SKRRRRRR

Reaction score
I completely understand your concerns here, and I'd like to try for myself as I have been able to balance my time with study and games etc, even during exam season i was on perp yet I was still revising etc. However, the second I feel I won't be able to continue my duties as a staff member due to time constraints, I'd inform the SA Team and resign or another alternative that would be good. When I used to be staff, I'd have weeks that I wasn't very active yet I attempted to counter this by doing my administrative duties on the forums. Although, I've come to a stage where I feel like I will be able to be active and will be active.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Adrish I did the same lmao. I went 10 minutes sleep and was wide awake the whole exam but them slept for 8 hours after it and stayed up all night.

Reaction score
My only experience with you as a staff member that I remember was you warning me for running someone over when I was a fireman in a shootout. Do I agree with the warning? Yes, and the fact that you warned me for it when you could have clapped me out with a ban was nice of you.

Also you jokingly confiscating a gun from me during a sit because I RDM'd @Ashur with it pissed me off at the time but looking back it was pretty fucking funny.

My experiences with you showed me that you were a pretty good staff member, and I'm sure you'd make a pretty good staff member again.

I'm supporting this for now, best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.