Aidan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jonah (my forum name)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Not necessary @Aidan|DaleAGaming
His/Her SteamID: Not needed for a forum AR
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Rating System
I believe this user has been targetting me with the rating system by only giving me negative ratings.
The first image you can see I got hit by 4 dumb ratings all back to back for what it seems no reason. I first made my posts, he saw them since he posted something else. And then after I replied to one of his posts he decided to hit me with some dumb ratings straight after.
I then go to his profile and post this : when I posteed that he proceeds to rate my post dumb again.
Then I proceeded to write something on martino's ban apology he rated my post almost instantly disagree.

Long story short,
I believe I've said something possiblly that triggerd him to target me with negative ratings for what it seems no reason to me. Reason Im thinking I Triggerd him is because of what he replied on his profile to me.
Evidence (Demo Required): Tick: Not needed

Reaction score
Im sorry but you were in a discussion with him on a update thread does that mean he cannot dumbrate your posts in there if he doesnt agree with them or thinks they are irrelevent. Does that make him a targeter because your discussing with him? It would be targeting you if he started going to other posts to dumb rate.
He was dumb rating posts afterwards of which had no relation to the post in question.
Also learn when you are involved in AR's.

-Involved-

Reaction score
Im sorry but you were in a discussion with him on a update thread does that mean he cannot dumbrate your posts in there if he doesnt agree with them or thinks they are irrelevent. Does that make him a targeter because your discussing with him? It would be targeting you if he started going to other posts to dumb rate.
What? I never was in a discussion with him?
I made 2 replies.
1 reply was

the second reply was :

These 2 replies were directed at him and i dont see how it was a discussion?
FIrst I told him that there was going to be a PD update (Because I believe Aidan likes being cop so he will enjoy that update)
Secondly I answerd his question.
I never was in a discussion so what the fuck are you saying?

edit links bugged or something in the spoilers? also edit, i was extremely respectful in all my replies towards him in my opinion.

Reaction score
What? I never was in a discussion with him?
I made 2 replies.
1 reply was

the second reply was :

These 2 replies were directed at him and i dont see how it was a discussion?
FIrst I told him that there was going to be a PD update (Because I believe Aidan likes being cop so he will enjoy that update)
Secondly I answerd his question.
I never was in a discussion so what the fuck are you saying?
Nice replies, but can you repeat that in english cus I dont understand white line language

Reaction score
Nice replies, but can you repeat that in english cus I dont understand white line language

I was about to mention that myself thnx. But come on it officialy was the forums mistake it was all lines as he stated it clearly wasnt his mistake..... XD

Reaction score
Boohoo! I got rated dumb time to throw my toys out my pram
https://gyazo.com/8c9e1efc1127361384ab6efd9f4340df

Seriously? In that case you might as well ban Fredy

https://gyazo.com/93908de1622baad3332ee68a3866c5d3

I get it you like :beef: but your replies were dumb, so suck it up
How were my replies dumb, especially the one I replied to your question explain?
The reason especially I think you were targetting me is after I made all my posts you decided to back to them and rate them all dumb in the span of 1 minute.

Reaction score
How were my replies dumb, especially the one I replied to your question explain?
The reason especially I think you were targetting me is after I made all my posts you decided to back to them and rate them all dumb in the span of 1 minute.
Did you look at my screenshots? Yes okay your point is still invalid as you, and Fredy rated my posts dumb inside a minute

Reaction score
Don't make ARs for forum related issues, just make a report like you already have a wait for a staff member to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.