Alex rating peoples music choices

Reaction score
Depends on your perspective of big, some people consider the empire state building big, others would consider it HUGE.

Reaction score
@Alex_:D

im not gonna find more but these are the first few that i could come up with that have a music video

imagine the amount that dont have music videos
most 'autotune' artists also have massive amount of tracks where they talk about real shit and not their cock

Reaction score
@Synatec

Jesus christ what do we have here.

1. Literally talking about killing people, random lyrics that make no sense
2. People actually listen to this shit, he's just spouting random words, nothing here makes any sense, talentless. Also talking about murdering people?
3. Once again just talking murdering people, at least he's trying to make stuff rhyme.
4. Slightly better I guess, lyrically inclined.

Overall 3/4 songs just involve shouting "racist" slurs and how they want to murder people who even look at them slightly funny, this shit isn't music, its absolute dog shit, I bet I could find a 20 year old chav get him to rap the song in the same way and nobody would be able to tell it was a different artist. 99% of these "songs" are exactly the same, I cannot tell the difference between them because all they do is shout "N***** this and N***** that" "kill this, pop this, shoot this" and insert random chav slang everywhere, they don't even try to make sense of their own music.

Reaction score
Someone told me this "rapper" beat up some girl or something and is extremely sexist, I'm not sure about him, I avoid every radio station that plays his music.

Reaction score
@Synatec As I said above, it's not my preference, but at least in the 90's they did it with style, actually made the lyrics make sense, they rhymed

Reaction score
@Synatec yes but in the 90's they actually did the bang bang and shoot shoot and ITS FUNKY {talking about regulate here}

Reaction score
@Synatec yeah but the music is utter trash ice cube warren g snoop dogg and big had rythm and funk to them not just
''PULL UP SHOOT THIS DUDE BRAH BRAH BRAH look at my watches me penis is small''

Reaction score
@Synatec i did and they were all dog shit ngl the lyrics were trash and just spewing words at mach 5 tryna make it sound good