Reaction score
@Zepol

1. Not even a serious post.
2. Not even a serious post.
3. Anything from the smiths is good.
4. Not my cup of tea.

Can you enable comments on the posts?

Reaction score
can i get you a glass the duck said ill pass then he waddled away waddle waddle till the very next day bom bom bom bom bobobom

Reaction score
M DELETING YOU, MORRISSEY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Racists are irreplaceable I could never delete you Morrissey! Send this to ten other ‍♂️Morrissey fans‍ who give you Anti Muslim Propaganda Or never have ☁️A whites only England❌❌❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no Ethnostate for you 3 back: you're Fashy☁️ 5 back: you're For Britain’s kitten 10+ back: Go back from where you came from

Reaction score
This is a piece of classical music from 2009, my fondest childhood memories are from listening to this during ICT and BLASTing it on the teachers projector, now this is what I call MUSIC.

Reaction score
These are all classic rap songs, I respect the innovation these artists have, it's not my personal taste, but I can understand why people enjoy these songs.

Modern "rap" is just repeating the same shit about how my cock is huge and I fuck loads of bitches.

Reaction score
@Zepol ill explain for you ok get a atom cut that in half and repeat 50 times thats how big his cock is