Alfie's ♥ Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: kikirulz1

IN-GAME NAME: Alfie Reeves

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:81191531

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would like to be a enforcer because i feel like that i am confident and brave enough to help other people, when i first started out, there was a guy in the police force that showed me round and helped me out, and the first thing i thought to myself was i would love to do that. It would just make me feel so much better, if i could go out of my way to help out.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes i am active on teamspeak

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I help people now as much as i can

I have been playing on this server for a long time now

I know the rules and regulations

[DOUBLEPOST=1444506286,1444506126][/DOUBLEPOST]I do want to also say, i just signed up to the website now, however i have been playing on the server a lot longer

Reaction score
Little effort has been put into this appeal. You joined the forums today, which means you have no active history on the forums.
I have never seen you in game, help chat, OOC or teamspeak either.
I would wait a good few months before applying again. You're obviously not well known in this community yet.
-Support.

Reaction score
Hey I think your referring to me as the cop who showed you around and helped you out not sure (George Schurr) although you just joined the server and Im not sure if you can handle this. Tip: how about you become a police supervisor first see how you handle the responsibility and then when you feel ready and people think of you as a great police supervisor you make another enforcer application alright?

Deleted member 1235

I put more effort into putting on my socks this morning then you have in this appeal. You presence in this community is virtually non existent, you've put zero effort into this application. You claim to help people all the time? I've yet to see this, as I feel many others would say the same

Reaction score
Please don't say stuff like I put more effort when I wore my sock this morning. He's new and we don't want him to think of us this way. He thinks of us as kind people so let's just keep it that way you don't need to hurt someone inorder to write -support. As I said just apply when you are known in the server and feel ready if you need to talk about this feel free to PM me I'll give you more information. @Duffy @JustBanter69

Reaction score
Have never ever seen you anywhere before, might just be me but i dont know, anyhow you just also joined today right?

Reaction score
Don't know who the fuck your are, never seen in you /help or /ooc I can't judge your teamspeak activity as I rarely go on it. You havn't put much effort into your application and you don't stand out as a great player.

Reaction score
Im sorry but you do not meet any of the requirements and no offence to you but did you join the forums just to make this since it is your first post. It is a -support from me get to know the community first and get to the point where you know the rules enough to enforce them. I like your courage but if you join a community just to be part of the staff team you are doing something wrong.

I have heard of you and what I know about you is not very good.

Reaction score
Im sorry but you do not meet any of the requirements and no offence to you but did you join the forums just to make this since it is your first post. It is a -support from me get to know the community first and get to the point where you know the rules enough to enforce them. I like your courage but if you join a community just to be part of the staff team you are doing something wrong.

I have heard of you and what I know about you is not very good.

what do you mean you have heard of me,
[DOUBLEPOST=1444555523,1444554426][/DOUBLEPOST]
STEAM NAME: kikirulz1

IN-GAME NAME: Alfie Reeves

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:81191531

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would like to be a enforcer because i feel like that i am confident and brave enough to help other people, when i first started out, there was a guy in the police force that showed me round and helped me out, and the first thing i thought to myself was i would love to do that. It would just make me feel so much better, if i could go out of my way to help out.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes i am active on teamspeak

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I help people now as much as i can

I have been playing on this server for a long time now

I know the rules and regulations

[DOUBLEPOST=1444506286,1444506126][/DOUBLEPOST]I do want to also say, i just signed up to the website now, however i have been playing on the server a lot longer

Thanks for your feedback, some people are nice some are dickheads. I have been playing a while, but i have only became a cop recently, i also ask for help on the OOC or LOCAL, so some of you must know me. However i will get more experience and come back when i am ready
[DOUBLEPOST=1444557332][/DOUBLEPOST]
what do you mean you have heard of me,
[DOUBLEPOST=1444555523,1444554426][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for your feedback, some people are nice some are dickheads. I have been playing a while, but i have only became a cop recently, i also ask for help on the OOC or LOCAL, so some of you must know me. However i will get more experience and come back when i am ready

JJJackier im talking about the guy that said i put no effort and stuff like that, he said this "
  • I put more effort into putting on my socks this morning then you have in this appeal" yep that is really going to boost my confidence isn't it.
  • But everyone else thank you very much for the feedback

M

Reaction score
yep that is really going to boost my confidence isn't it.

People aren't here to boost your confidence. They're here to :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: about how you have essentially mocked the procedures for becoming an enforcer.

Look at the other open applications and you will realize that in order to be a remotely considerable candidate, you have to go a bit further than writing a half-assed application as your first post on the forum, when nobody seems to know you properly, and when you have made no effort to accrue relevant experience here (i.e. through the creation of valid ban requests, demonstrating your prior dedication of keeping the server clean).

I think you need to do the most dignified thing and ask for this to be closed.

Reaction score
People aren't here to boost your confidence. They're here to :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: about how you have essentially mocked the procedures for becoming an enforcer.

Look at the other open applications and you will realize that in order to be a remotely considerable candidate, you have to go a bit further than writing a half-assed application as your first post on the forum, when nobody seems to know you properly, and when you have made no effort to accrue relevant experience here (i.e. through the creation of valid ban requests, demonstrating your prior dedication of keeping the server clean).

I think you need to do the most dignified thing and ask for this to be closed.

Ok will do, ill come back when i am ready

thanks

Reactions: M
Reaction score
As everyone else i have never seen you on the server once since i join this community, i am on a lot of the time so there is a slim chance you where on when i was not.
-support

Reaction score
Denied
User has been banned for 3 days
4de0112b7756bb5cf4cc0586dde7a753.png

Status
Not open for further replies.