Alliat’s helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Alliat

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:73463429

IN-GAME NAME: Alliat Trapani

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have been active in this community for more than 5 years and I like to do something back. I always find joy in helping people to progress further in this great server. I remember how hectic I this server found when I just joined. Luckily I had some friends that helped me out. I want new players give the feeling that they are welcome. And show them the awesome moments you can experience on this server.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I believe I have great knowledge of the server and the motivation to share this. I think I have improved as a player in the past years. Bearly breaking any rules in the last 2 years. And remaining friendly to my fellow community members. Helping them wherever I can.

• When I am online I (almost) always hang around with the community. I never powergrow with 3 other dudes in my house.
  • I think that I have a healthy balance between playing cop and civilian I understand both sides of the spectrum
  • I am investing a lot of time in bringing people together with passive RP. (trapani pasta)
  • I am dedicated to the community

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
Except from helping new players on a regular base I don’t. But I do believe this role would be a great opportunity for me to progress further within the staff team.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Eat enough pasta and I hope you will find suitable candidates.
Kind regards,

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alliat is a part of a very small minority on the server that actually strives to RP, his and his friends' creativity is virtually endless. I feel he really cares about the server and tries to do things differently. He's both a great roleplayer and community member - he contributed many things to the PLPD and the server with his excellent playstyle and rule knowledge and is, in my opinon, the ideal helper candidate.

Reaction score
He pointed a gun to my head and told me that he will get me promoted in PLPD if I do +support, so I'm here

Alliant is a really good guy, he has sense of humor, he has some sort of understanding and I believe he's really experienced member of this community. I think we need this man to be part of this crew, that will sail towards better future of Perpheads.

I've got your back homie +support

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
From the title I dont think your English is very sufficient to be a staff member. I only ever see you as a cop and not doing much else. Try and involve yourself in all aspects of roleplay to demonstrate knowledge of the whole rules and helping others.

Reaction score
@Daigestive Alliat has a severe form of dyslexia so typing english is pretty hard for him. However he can speak it very well. Besides, how many languages do you speak besides english my man?

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Pedwar ond cachabant hambon. Didnt know that was a requirement. I don't remember asking and this is irrelevant to the application. Only showed his inability to take constructive criticism without being passive aggresive.

Status
Not open for further replies.