Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Inchs

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:16179036

IN-GAME NAME:
Inch Ross

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Well I joined the community in 2016, a whole 6 years ago and I've had various ups and downs. Coming from cheating bans to a month later being Moderator. My time in the community has been filled with
various things over the years but ultimately I believe I have turned over a new leaf and wish to the the server. About 8 months ago I quit the server, the player count was not great and a lot of my friends
had also quit, however coming back in the last month or so I've come to see that Perpheads has come a long way as a server, I've always tried to have a positive influence on the server and I wish to
help the massive influx of newer players where possible. I have been very active over help chat recently and helping players in game, showing them around and imparting some of my knowledge. With all of the
newer players on the server I find myself often being slowed down by the help chat restrictions, helpers do not get this same restriction so it would be a very useful tool for me to continue to help as much as
possible.
I am also keen to help out in events where I can, I'm always trying to suggest news ones to be added and I'd say my best achievement there was coming up with the diamond event that has taken place a couple
times over the last few months. I've also been trying to make myself available for any events or helping out if a member of staff has needed it.

I did not have a great time when I was a member of staff on the server, but I am keen to prove I can be a quality member of the team and want to show this via being a helper. I am very driven to turn over a
new leaf and to leave a more positive memory of myself and my time on the server.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
-Rule knowledge, as I was a member of staff beforehand I have the knowledge to uphold the rules
-Driven, I want to help as many people as possible and re brand any bad images people have of myself
-Ex-member of staff, as I was a staff member before I believe I could fill out the role of helper and focus on newer players specifically
DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I was a moderator on the server before, even though I resigned (not demoted as most people seem to think) I believe I could correctly carry
out the role of helper in a positive light.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I understand people may be skeptical of me due to some of my past actions, but I really am trying my best to do it all over and do it correctly this time. I want to help out a bit on the now
thriving server/community that I have been apart of for 6 years, I want to give a little something back in the correct way this time.

Anything constructive feedback is welcome, I definitely can always improve and I'm going to try my best for this community.

Reaction score
+support been helping me out with sweaters, and very helpful in OOC and /help!