Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
JG7zFbC.png

ENFORCER Application

STEAM NAME: Alliat

IN-GAME NAME: Alliat Trapani

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:73463429

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

After being part of this community for more than a year I want to take a step further. Perpheads is still a very active community, in which most of us try not only to have a great time for our selfs but also for our fellow community members. This is the spirit I always admired from our community.
Unfortunately, we also have a small amount of people that do not follow the server rules. Right now I am trying to take care of those people by making reports or action requests. But I like to do more than just only follow the rules I like to enforce them. So we all keep enjoying our roleplay server.

I always enjoy helping new players out with simple things like showing them the map or where they can buy a phone. But also informing them if they are breaking a rule and what they should do instead. Ofource the real rule breakers must be banned. But by helping and informing people we can already solve so many problems. I am convinced I can help people even better by becoming an enforcer.

I am a very active member of the community, and I have a supervisor role within the Police Department. It really easy for people to contact me in-game as well as on the forums or via Steam. From my experience within the Academy and as Section Sergeant I know what it is like to work in a team and also how important good communication is.

With the experience, I have gained by being in the community for more than a year. I acquired the right skills and qualities. I believe are needed for a staff member. I have a good knowledge of the server rules and laws. And I really look up the staff team and all the effort they are putting in this community. I would be a great opportunity for me to become part of this amazing team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

If you have any feedback or questions for me I love to hear them.
22180142_715241085343483_2174944522246198014_o.jpg

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforcethem.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
  • I think the staff team has sufficient volume to deal with the amount of reports we get ingame.

I think that only the extraordinary candidates who really stand out who used to constitute the entire staff teamshould be considered right now.

You don't seem like the kind of candidate who I can see dealing with the role in a completely professional, unbiased way.

Reaction score
I have never ever seen you either in-game or /ooc.

I can't really say that you have what it takes to be an enforcer or a part of the staff team cuz I've never seen you before.

Anyway, best of luck!
/Blomman

Reaction score
I've known alliat for nearly a year I reckon, and never once have I seen him minge or break rules, not only this, but I've never seen him get angry over stupid things like so many others do. I've seen a hell of a lot of Alliat in-game, and never have I had a bad experience with him, or know of anyone else who can say they have.

In my opinion he's a model community member in almost every aspect, and he'd be an exceptional staff member.

Reaction score
Your a great guy in all but I've haven't seen you on in like a solid 2 months TS or In game. I think you should probably improve your activity before applying for a position that involves spending a lot of time on the server to assist players.

Reaction score
Alliat is a great friend of mine, and ive known him for over 6 years now.

I brought him into perp and showed him around. He is a very serious player (unlike me) and knows when to minge and when not. He has a great knowledge of the rules and knows the laws to perfection. Not only that, Alliat is a very pleasent person to talk with. He is understanding and not a nazi like most of the current staff team. I would really want to see him in the staff team

Kay

Reaction score
Your nice an all dude, but I honestly don't think that you are ready for staff... I've only seen you on a couple of times and what else can I say, I really don't think you're ready, maybe come back next time. Now's not the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.