Police Suggestion Allow Light TFU to fast walk (not sprint) longer.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow Light TFU to fast walk (not sprint) longer.
Suggestion Description: While Light TFOs speed was lowered, they thanks to their training should have enough stamina to at least walk faster for longer and not limp around like an old lady.

So what I'm proposing is if they get too tired to sprint, allow them to fast walk for longer and not getting tired as easily (so they would be forced to just walk). This would allow them to still, eventually, capture suspects, but allowing the faster/smarter ones to escape.

Why should this be added?:
- Allowing Light TFOs to be more mobile and not too tired after sprinting for cover and then having to move again, etc.
- Light TFOs still being the same speed as civilians.

What negatives could this have?:
- Time to code
- While leaving the speed nerfed, they would still be able to catch up to people over time, slightly negating the speed nerf.

Reaction score
YEAAAH FINALLY COP BUFF SUGGESTION IS NEGATIVE

I think we should wait before adding stuff like this, see how the new update fits in

Reaction score
  • Staff
Just so nobody misunderstands me, I don't mean to remove sprinting. I want for Light TFOs to get stamina boost
YEAAAH FINALLY COP BUFF SUGGESTION IS NEGATIVE

I think we should wait before adding stuff like this, see how the new update fits in
How is it negative? maybe you misunderstood me?

Reaction score
Just so nobody misunderstands me, I don't mean to remove sprinting. I want for Light TFOs to get stamina boost

How is it negative? maybe you misunderstood me?
Negative upvotes

Reaction score
I finally played cop after this update coming out and I had no issues with the speed of my movement. Im more for lowering it even more tbh

Reaction score
  • Staff
I finally played cop after this update coming out and I had no issues with the speed of my movement. Im more for lowering it even more tbh
Yeah, but my suggestion is not about affecting speed of TFOs as I don't have issue with the current speed.

It's simply to prolong the stage between sprinting and moving very slowly. So either allow for shift-walking for longer or allow Light TFOs to regain stamina slightly faster.

Reaction score

This would revert the change of lowering their speed as it would allow you to outrun the criminals anyways. That is not what we want