Dom's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Dom_ (was recently Sun for a few days)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:68712767
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I want to become an Enforcer due to my previous experience in the staff team. I enjoyed my time as staff immensely and wish that my real-life situations didn't have to get in the way of it. I am now in a much better situation with a lot more time on my hands to dedicate towards perp, which hopefully I have demonstrated since my return. I have made a few mistakes since coming back, however, I have made immense with the people I impacted and now have a serious head-on once again.

During my time as staff previously, I reached the rank of Admin and would say I did a great job and maintained a very high report count, not really ever coming into any issues within my role. I originally became a staff member as I wanted to make a positive impact on the server and this is no different this time around. The current staff team is great and I'd love to work with the new staff members who have joined since my time to make the server more fun and problem-free for all. I believe that my previous experience as an Admin is a perfect example of my extensive rule knowledge and ability to do this job to a good standard.

I have done a lot of thinking since I was last staff. At times I was too invested in the game and took it too seriously in an RP sense. This behavior has improved significantly and I am a lot less toxic than I used to be and a lot less stubborn, giving me the newfound ability to own up to my mistakes instead of arguing until I get what I want and I think this will only make me a much better staff member than last time.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Any feedback is welcome, thank you for reading.

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - Embarrassingly higher than required
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) - My last warning was indeed over a month ago.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. - I do believe so
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. - Yes I do.

Reaction score
Dom seriously was a great asset to the staff team. He was extremely active for the majority of the livelihood of his role and I personally think he was an excellent staff member. Furthermore, Dom helped me loads when I was an Enforcer and even a moderator, always helped me with questions I had and anything else I needed - And for that I am thankful. He continues to help new players in the community on a regular basis from what I've seen, more detail can be found in my recent recommendation on him.

Good luck man, hope we can see you green again soon.

Reaction score
Dom seriously was a great asset to the staff team. He was extremely active for the majority of the livelihood of his role and I personally think he was an excellent staff member. Furthermore, Dom helped me loads when I was an Enforcer and even a moderator, always helped me with questions I had and anything else I needed - And for that I am thankful. He continues to help new players in the community on a regular basis from what I've seen, more detail can be found in my recent recommendation on him.

Good luck man, hope we can see you green again soon.

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words x

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
top lad , Dom is a well known and liked member of the community he has always been helpful to everyone and has great knowledge of the server and its rules he would once again make a grand addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
+ Support

I watched Dom climb the ranks of Staff back in the day, He is always active except from the part in which he mentioned IRL unfortunately interfering, He's got an outstanding understanding of all rules considering his prior experience and rank to show, Now to Dom's return, When I see him he's always going around giving new players and non new players a whole load of items.

There's not a doubt that Dom would be a great Staff Member just like he was.

Reaction score
+ Support

I watched Dom climb the ranks of Staff back in the day, He is always active except from the part in which he mentioned IRL unfortunately interfering, He's got an outstanding understanding of all rules considering his prior experience and rank to show, Now to Dom's return, When I see him he's always going around giving new players and non new players a whole load of items.

There's not a doubt that Dom would be a great Staff Member just like he was.

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback x

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
top lad , Dom is a well known and liked member of the community he has always been helpful to everyone and has great knowledge of the server and its rules he would once again make a grand addition to the staff team.

Thanks a lot man, best of luck to you also.

Reaction score
Dom is a very well known one of the old community members.

Thinking of the experience and knowledge he added himself since day one, he's very valuable for a staff member position.

This is all my personal opinion to be fair.

+Support

Best of luck!

Much appreciated <3

Reaction score
This dude did my staff training and look how good I turned out.

Ex community manager, Ex admin twice, one of the first senior mods, overall a top geezer.

Reaction score
Never write "+support" or "-support" because typing the words physically makes my skin crawl. That being said I can not think of a better suited candidate to join the staff team than Dom. A boy man who very obviously understands the rules, and has positive intentions for the community.

Also just a sound guy with a level head, can't think of a reason for him not to be welcomed back into the team.

Reaction score
+support he is very activ and has been on the server for so long time and know all the rules very well

Reaction score
DOM GHANDHI DAS MA DAWG
680v3z.jpg
+Support
I remember when I first saw this kid driving his cancer Bugatti in 2017 and thats when I knew that he will be a great staff member just like I was. Has the necessary skills for the job, just give him admin or smthn

Status
Not open for further replies.