An irresposible Road Crew worker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bamarin [IT]/Leonardo Marini

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: blobvis 2.0 /John magnets

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78329224

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke rule 4.1 by not following law 9.8: He left the accident zone. He didn't even came back after I called him via the /rc chat, to solve the problem he caused. I'm not saying he rammed me on purpose, but that he should have been staying or at lease coming back if he was heading to an emergency call.

Evidence: DEMO
Tick: 45000 start
Tick: 47013 I tell him to come back
Tick: 50200 he passes through the intersection without rescuing me
Tick: 52000 I tell him to come back again

In the meanwhile i sent two report to 911 to arrest him each time I told him to come back, and I also called 911 directly twice, but I never got an answer.
After respawning the car I also sent a report, but I never got answered it neither, just to let you know I did all I could to have a talk with him trying to understand his reasons before making an AR, but it seems like this is the only way.
@blobvis 2.0 I'd like to hear your opinion about this

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi Bamarin,
As I was called to a place ( i don't know what, as it was a longer time ago) And I went green I turned around THE corner And you came in aswell. As there are two lanes you can easily turn with two, what you do next is turn right in front of my car And crash, so i stop (Dont get out though) And you drive backwards. As that happens I drive on again and go to THE job i had to go to.

I never noticed your calls/ THE /roadcrew. It might been me being to busy or just a little glitch.

So I don't think I Should be punished for that. As there were 2 lanes which we could pass on And I was just doing my job as RC as i had a call which i responded to.

~John Magnets

~mobile

Reaction score
I didn't turn right, i was turning left then i went straight to the right lane. It's not true that I should have taken the left lane, but I should have let you go first, indeed i waited enought to let you go first while I was in the middle of the intersection, but you held your position until I accelerated again and I was already heading to the right lane, that's why you hit me and not the opposite.

Btw this wasn't the problem, I stated that I understood you had probably to go on the place you was called at. I was reporting the fact that indipendently from who was in fault -I'm admitting I should have waited longer- you, everyone, must stay to find a way to deal with the situation. In this case for example if you, instead of leaving as soon as I moved from the middle of the highway carriage, yelling about taking the right lane, had stopped you car to the side of the highway too, you could have told me you really had to go, so I would have told you could go, but with the condition you had to come back ...at least to compile an ipotetical insurance form? I don't know how could it end. but again you can't just leave, I mean, this is what a criminal would do, to evade the possibility to be fined.
Another bigger problem was the fact that you din't came back after the first call, and you passed next to me while you were heading to the station, and I find hard to believe you didn't see me, and I find even harder you didn't see the second call neighter. The RC's job is to respond calls, you always have to stay on alert, saying that you didn't see not one, but two calls is almost equal to saying you weren't doing your job, and that would be against 4.3

Last edited:
Reaction score
But as Said, you were still driving And did not get out of your car so that is in my vision that you are alright. That is THE reason I went on driving as your car did not 'crash' as you kept driving And no 'visible' damage And so it is allowed And not against rule to drive on as both vehicles kept driving
[DOUBLEPOST=1451243827,1451240048][/DOUBLEPOST]LAW 9.8 is not valid as I drove into you but we both drove on And at that moment you crashed your car in THE middle, which is a different accident which was indirect caused by me meaning I could drive on

Reaction score
First Picture
761f3f0f8b4a6fb4ba3bf83501efe13d.png

Okay, starting off at this picture, you can clearly see that theres nothing bad going on, you are both going the same direction, but the problem you did was to go into the right lane and not the left lane (thats what you are supposed to do) which caused the crash.

Second Picture
831e33c71f1b5d521aa1e7d50f82c294.png

He then started to drive like any normal player would right, its green, hes going to choose the right lane because thats what you are supposed to do, theres nothing wrong, you can clearly SEE HIM going the same direction as you do. You then decided to take the same lane as him, which caused the crash.

Third Picture
761faf08f815562c8a15a9fc2562511f.png

And heres where u both make contact (the crash happened).

Fourth Picture
241e50e77f7b2e7e1eaa0d837dcc8d8f.png

So heres where u both stop, you decided to back off right, to continue driving, as you do, he also continues to drive off because he had a call to go to.

Fifth Picture
760394eac48262b97ab7a336239adac1.png

So heres where u get stuck basically, I don't really know but in this video, it was all you that did wrong really, if you wanna see it as ''Traffic laws and all that'' The roadcrew did really nothing wrong, he had a call to go to and you decided to crash into him, and then back into the ''The thing in the middle xD'' where u then got stuck, im not sure if he saw you or not but, if that was me i would obviously help you but since he was already responding to a callout. I'm not 100% sure if he broke 4.3 or not. So that's just really up to the Mod+ doing the AR.

So I can just give what I think about the situation and yeah, this is what I think, if you got anything to add be sure to use the Comment Function, thanks!

@Jon Godinn
Kind Regards,
Robin Ljungberg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

You clearly got your self stuck and that had nothing to do with road crew. He probably did not see you as he was on a hurry to a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.