Ban request on Krystain Hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Note: I do run over a person by accident, but I did call medic. He didn't respond.
And sorry for the errors.

Your Steam/In-game Name:
Jack Noah
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: TrollKirsche(GER)/ Krystian Hoodie
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85799049
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I tried to search him, but when I uncuffed him, he tried to hit me with a bat.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/8788dbb6b263d92fbffc477103e73b4e/

Tick:
I got a 911 call about assault, I responded at 33940.

At 39655 :You see me closing the door.
At 40306 :You see me hitting a person who did not watch both side of the road. (Has nothing to do with the ban request)
At 40839: He gets out of a closed door. I closed the door at 39655.
At 47313: I searched him for bats.
At 48121: He drop the bat and runs to pick it up again. He now tried to hit me, but I shot him.
At 49000: I sent the report, but Stomper was the only mod on.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Okay, so I suppose the door thing would be acceptable if he /me'd opening it again (you didn't lock it) - but hey, that's not the case here; therefor he broke 2.1.

He's a sweatervest, so I assume by his behavior that he isn't aware that uncuffing is for the purpose of being able to drop illegal items during a search; you are still technically restrained, so if a punishment will be enacted on this player, it will be ideal for him to be advised on this. Overall, seems to have broken 2.1.

+support

Reaction score
Accepted
Since the User is new to the server he will receive a warning and will be spoken to in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.