Another App from Puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My emotional problems have nothing to do with you, or my ability to moderate/enforce on the server. While yes I do suffer from clinical depression and generalized anxiety disorder I am also medicated for both. I'd suggest you stop concerning yourself with my medical condition thank you very much.

That's just an odd thing to say and I was quite curious as to why he was saying that. It was in fact the weirdest piece of feedback i've ever been given. And I did find it funny. Thus my response.

Thank you Inchs, I appreciate it :) I'm working on being more active all the time :p

I got aggressive in my debate about rule 2.8 because I have seen how badly it can damage someone to be forced into a situation like that. I do not want people on this server abusing others by threat of banishing them from a server they have put months or days of time into, to make them pretend to have sex. Despite the fact that most players see it as a joke, some do not. This is incredibly humiliating not just for the character, but the player. Personally, I disagree with RapeRP in general but if others want to do that whatever. However what is not okay is forcing a PLAYER to engage in it. That is why I got so aggressive. It is an issue which is incredibly close to me and present in my life.

Dude, your attitude is horrible. How can you think you have a chance acting like the way you are now? You sound like a "know-it-all" and it pisses me off.
And what's with your ratings? Giving the dumb rating for a person's opinion lowers your chances.

Fix your attitude, because even you know you have a 0% chance of getting enforcer lol

Attachments

• libtard.jpg
    libtard.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
You are never on and I play everyday you don’t help people in ooc or help chat and I have not seen you nearly enough to show that you can enforce rules.

Reaction score
Dude, your attitude is horrible. How can you think you have a chance acting like the way you are now? You sound like a "know-it-all" and it pisses me off.
And what's with your ratings? Giving the dumb rating for a person's opinion lowers your chances.

Fix your attitude, because even you know you have a 0% chance of getting enforcer lol

Ok thanks for the feedback. My snark is 99.5% of the time me being friendly, but I understand if you take it wrong. You're not the only one that does. I have an unusual personality but whatever.

Anyway, about the thing with DB killer, I see him constantly resisting/stalling RP (while being handcuffed and /me forces into car'd) or running around as a cop making crying/whining noises, chasing fredy around shouting gungame, tasing people for jaywalking without asking them to stop etc etc etc. He generally spends a large quantity of his time minging around and thus, I have started to take everything he says with a grain of salt. He also tends to ask you why he's been arrested, then ask you over and over again after you explain it in voice, then text, then OOC text, then make comments about how you never told him. In general, I find him to be untrustworthy and I have tried to make internal affairs complaints against him but I have found myself unable to (due to the fact that his playermodel doesn't even show up in the demo and I can't figure out how to use shadowplay lol) Anyway, if you think i'm not suited, that's fine.

Another thing I'd like to talk about is my comment about Aaron's reply.
That is singlehandedly the weirdest piece of advice I have ever seen. How is my name immature lol? (In character that is)

I don't exactly know what you expected of me here. I found what he said funny and was curious about it. It's a rather weird thing to say, and thus I pointed it out. Now, for some reason you took that as if I was insulting him or snapping back and for which I apologize, but I assure you it was meant as a friendly response. (And I still want to know the answer @MrAaron :p)

I imagine this didn't change your minds, but at least you know my reasoning now. I hope you understand.

I've removed your dumb rating @DB KILLER

Reaction score
So, before all these things get reviewed and I most likely get denied I'd like to add a note to all of this. I know I'm not the most memorable dude, but that's mainly because of my rp style. I tend to do things from the background, like supply stores (@Matt Fields for example), or sell fish. I understand I also wasn't that active on the forums until recently and I have realized how much I was missing out on. (especially with the @Janice memes) I have my flaws, but I think I have a calm and level headed enough approach to be able to help others. Whenever I see someone who needs help, maybe making an AR or just wants the rules explained to them, I do my best to help, and provide useful advice to them.

I know the admins probably don't know me too much (Save for @Brinch) but all I ask is that you give me a chance to prove how well I can do. I think I have the stuff to handle rule breaking situations, or players who are trolling, or just simply irate.

I also feel that the mediation job is the most important part of being a staff member. One of the best sits I've ever been in was one involving myself @Racxes and @DB KILLER, and instead of just having Racxes yell at him, he let us talk it out. I think that's the best way to resolve these situations because sometimes a person makes an honest mistake. All you need to resolve a lot of the problems on this server is to just sit back,calm down, and talk. Now unfortunately this doesn't work on all people but I certainly think it's an approach we could do with more of in the server and I think I can bring that.

In conclusion, even if I don't get enforcer, which I sincerely hope I do get accepted. I will still continue to help other players as best I can, adding people on steam to explain rules and give advice on ARs, and reporting rulebreaks I think mandate it.

Thank you all for the feedback, positive or negative. (And especially thank you for the recommendation @Tadgee. I really appreciate it and I'll always be here to help if you need it :))

Reaction score
be honest i never so you active in server and if you active didnt saw you helping ppl but that my opinion good luck for you

Reaction score
You are never on and I play everyday you don’t help people in ooc or help chat and I have not seen you nearly enough to show that you can enforce rules.
Because all you do is sit in a base and engage in stupid gunfights, you just dont see him because he doesn't sit and jack off in an apartment growing drugs all day

Reaction score
Because all you do is sit in a base and engage in stupid gunfights, you just dont see him because he doesn't sit and jack off in an apartment growing drugs all day

Nigga i never even grow anymore i mostly raid and shit because its fun and I do see him so dunno why yuour talking about that also my opinions have changed since that post as i saw more of what he has done.

Reaction score
Nigga i never even grow anymore i mostly raid and shit because its fun and I do see him so dunno why yuour talking about that also my opinions have changed since that post as i saw more of what he has done.
What i mean is simply because you dont see Someone is because they dont do the same thing, didn't mean it as an attack you rather just explaining that he isnt seen by People like you is because he doesn't participate in the druggie shootout style rp xoxo

Reaction score
oh now when i thinking about that ik why you mad but i will not say that cuz you will ban me but i think every one know that

Reaction score
and you saying growing drugs all day i never saw you raiding or even growing you all day spac us like a pussy and looking for bank cuz you got ....

Status
Not open for further replies.