Application for Enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Anna Griff

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:100217309

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

The Reason why I want to be an Enforcer is, because I want to help out the Staff, I have experience being a Enforcer/Admin/Mod. I was Admin on a Serious RP server and had nearly 2 weeks play time, then the Owner deleted the Server. What I'm trying to say is, I really like that job, to help other people, deal with problems.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:
Like I said, before I started with PERP I was playing on a other serious RP, Server.
And once I was Admin and Co-Owner on a DarkRP-Server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I wasn't on it often, but if I get the Enforcer I will be on TS daily! The Reason because I wasn't on TS, I was ill and my MIC wasn't working.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Yes, I hope you think about it, I would really be happy if I could be a Staff-Member on this Server!

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Steam: MightyAnna :3

Please only add me here!

Ash

Reaction score
You were only unbanned 2 days ago, which you were banned by me. I believe that you should wait some more time before applying for this role as an enforcer. The requirements say that you must have no recent ban in 30 days, you were unbanned 2 days ago which is obviously not 30 days. I also feel that i never see you on Teamspeak or helping out in /help. In summation, if you could use /help to help people out, be active on teamspeak, active in-game and on the forums you would fit the role as an enforcer. Advice

Reaction score
Your steam name is or used to be KellytheBest
v1pe8Lq.png

This means you got banned 4 days ago, meaning you do not have the requirements to be a enforcer.
Also a couple of weeks ago if correct 2 weeks ago, you shot me trough the door at projex for knocking on it, not nowing if i had a firearms or was a treath (i had no firearm not bobby's ). These are mainly my 2 reasons why you are not ready to become a enforcer.

-support, i am sorry

Reaction score
Not to offend, I don't believe that you are currently ready for this position, And it seems like your application, in a standard format, is very short and breif. From seeing you on the server I don't think you know the rules to an extent where you can enforce them.
Overall:
>Application hasn't the content it needs
>I don't think you're ready as of how I portray you
>I think you should apply later on in the future
-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.