Apply from Black Smith ,|A seriously one this time :) |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have seen you in game a couple of times, never really gotten into much rp with you, but I am not sure if you are ready for the position yet, neutral.

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert;n4065 said:
I have seen you in game a couple of times, never really gotten into much rp with you, but I am not sure if you are ready for the position yet, neutral.
22 years old and not ready man. I could promise you that im ready.

Reaction score
Im fairly sure your not 22, im not 100% sure but I think I remember you talking with a microphone and you sounded quite young. (younger then 16)

Reaction score
Just a quick question, are you in the organisations called the Families or Grove street? Just wondering.

Reaction score
Alex_:D;n4072 said:
Im fairly sure your not 22, im not 100% sure but I think I remember you talking with a microphone and you sounded quite young. (younger then 16)
Alex My brother on 12 years old sharED account with me but no when got hes own, Btw i dont own a headset its broken

Reaction score
BlackSmith;n4074 said:
Alex My brother on 12 years old sharED account with me but no when got hes own, Btw i dont own a headset its broken
I swear I have heard you using your headset before.

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert;n4075 said:
I swear I have heard you using your headset before.
Uhm if you dont have something more to say here you can leave, I HAD a headset but it broke, and my brother used to play on my account

Reaction score
-support I've seen you failrp many times and recklessely driving. You're clearly not supposed to have this rank

Reaction score
Therocker101;n4102 said:
Didnt you say that you was 16 years old on your last post?
Reason why i did that was becouse i think u guys should tell me im too old to handel kids. A dumb thing to type.

Reaction score
I can't remember you at all, and don't think I've ever seen you in-game. Also your application is bland.

-Support

Reaction score
I have seen you once and you were talking to a swat through mic chat and did not sound the age said in the application

Reaction score
Unstoppable Fish;n4196 said:
- Support, never seen you and also when I heard you mic IG you sounded like 13
Never sen me but heard My voice? Go home. Your drUnk

Reaction score
Just because you are allready lying about your age gives me the feeling you are not to be trusted.
- Support

ind

Reaction score
It's got to be a -support from me sorry, reasons why is because yesterday you were randomly hitting me with a bat when I joined the server and have heard others complain about you. Maybe if you show to me and others that you are a good role model I might change my mind. Also I haven't seen you in the server that much but that's mine so far :) Sorry dude

Reaction score
-support from me because first of all you lied about your age and for seconds you don't seem to be able to be patient and calm enough to reason with the rule breakers.
I've seen you ingame and it aint all joy and happyness with you because you seem to not know the rules and you're relatively new to the server.
I can't see you as a part of the team because you are not mature enough (Even if you're 22) you have to have more understandable grammar for my taste because it really helps players understand what you're trying to say and its required when you're trying to explain something. Sorry.
Not to mention the attitude you respond to players on this post its not positive or saying thanks for the feedback you seem to have to disagree with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.