Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Appricey

IN-GAME NAME:
Dylan Price

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:104843094

South Wales, United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:

Before going into reasons on why I would like to join as an enforcer for this community, I would first like to introduce myself to those who don’t know me as well as some others may.

My name is Appricey or my real name Dylan Price, I am 14 years of age and I am a Volunteer Police Cadet for Gwent Police. I am very interested in the Perpheads community as it was the only server I had found with a very good role-playing community with so many nice, kind staff that actually are very good at there roles.

Now of course being a Volunteer Police Cadet I am obviously very into the Police, Since playing with my toy Police Cars when I was a kid I’ve always wanted to join the Police as a PC (Police Constable), obviously my time has not come yet to do so but Perp allows me to role-play as a police officer which I do spend a lot of time playing as.

Reasons I should be chosen:

Now obviously being human I’ve made mistakes role-playing in this community, however I have adapted and changed myself and now I think I have a lot of potential as a community enforcer, since joining the community I have adapted to the role-playing, when I first joined like everyone else I had not a slightest glue what I was doing however I was assisted by other members of the community and staff and that has worked in my favor, now I wish to repay them and help them more then I ever could as a normal user and enforce community rules to prevent the ruining of other role-players on the community while helping those who break the community rules to change and not get in trouble.

I think I have amazing potential, if giving the chance I think I can make a real deference to other role-players in way’s I could not as a player of the community.

Some reasons I think I should be chosen is mostly though qualities I have that can give me the help I need to enforce and help players of the community are Helpful, Kind, responsible, trustworthy, Emotionally strong (Now), Serious and non serious.

Reasons I want to become an enforcer:

The reasons I would like to be granted the powers of enforcer are because I wish to help the community I love and enjoy by helping all members of the community by answering questions, enforcing the rules to prevent role-play disruption and helping the staff team and members of the community to an extent where I can do everything in the powers granted to me to be able to help.

After role-playing within the community for so long now which has been a very bumpy ride, I have learned a lot about the server and have been trying to help out in terms of help chat and team-speak but now I think I can do more and take on the responsibility of enforcing the community rules.

If giving the chance I think I have the potential to become a great member of staff as I truly believe that I can do it now of course it won’t be easy but I will do everything in the powers granted to me to insure I can help in enforcing the rules and helping players.

Previous Staff Positions:

Now I have previous staff positions that have helped me improve, some was serious role-playing servers some was not however I believe that it has increased how I can do things as staff and know the responsibility that comes with these vital roles.

I have been granted responsibilities of managing community servers and have been told I am good with those responsibilities, I feel that I can being some of these skills if granted the staff role to help the players of Perpheads.

Recommendations:

I have received one recommendation however I believe that I could get more.

Previous Warnings & Bans:

Obviously I am not proud of these warnings and bans but we all make mistakes and we must move on and learn from the mistakes we make.

I have a total of 2 warnings and two bans which will be explained bellow.

Disconnected right after being shot / Disconnected in a RP situation. ( 10-02-2015 21:02:46)

6.3 and 3.4: Player threatened to kill a man in front of the NPC inside the Police department. He did not take the NPC into consideration and put his well-being at risk for threatening to murder a man. (27-07-2015 18:04:31)

Bans:

Pulling his gun out in immediate danger (22-Jan-2016 16:46)

3.4 (x2) 2.1 2.5: User killed a another person in middle of bazaar without a valid reason then because of it all the FBI got arrested and then Ayjay had to save them all which in turn caused awful allot of Gov to die which ruined all there roleplay. Edit: I also like to add he died in this sit.

Now as I said I am not proud of these bans and warnings and really do regret breaking those rules but I can’t go back and change it I can only learn from it and prevent any other players making the same mistakes.

Previous Enforcer Application:

I have made many Server Enforcer application since I first joined the community and have made many mistakes concerning them, I am ashamed of some of the things I did on one of my denied enforcer applications and really hope that the seniors and staff can forgive me for my immature actions but all I can hope now is that I can prove that I will be better and that I am generally sorry for it.

Previous Inactivity’s:

So obviously I have had a lot of inactivity which I can insure you are for good reasons, I would not just leave the community that I so dearly love for no reason and obviously some of those reasons are very personal so I can’t share them to you.

But obviously I am dedicating as much time as I can to the community obviously I can’t dedicate 100% like I used to meaning every day due to certain responsibilities but I promise I will be as active as I can if giving enforcer or not I will always dedicate as much time as I can.

As said I have a lot of responsibilities I am taking care of which make my activity less.

First every Tuesday I have the Volunteer Police Cadets session which takes a day away from a weeks activity then the rest of the week is pretty clear unless I have events with the volunteer police cadets or revision, homework etc…

My Promises to you:

1. I promise always to do my very best when it comes to enforcing the rules of the community or helping a new/old player.
  2. I promise to always be fair and impartial to everyone and treat all players with the same respect and curtsy they deserve.
  3. I promise to always try and remain active within the community to help those who need it when there are no moderators+ on.
  4. And most of all I promise to always help every player in the community to the best of my granted abilities.

My Role-Playing:

I would like to believe that my role-play is in a very good condition and I hope others will agree with me. Mostly I role-play as a police officer which is very fun but in doing so I see some rule breakers. With enforcer I believe I would be able to deal with those rule-breakers with haste and professionalism and would other my role-playing mentor skills to help the person understand how to play etc…

My History:

In previous experiences I have not always been the role-player I am now infact if you was here on one of my first applications you would most likely not have recognized me, sadly I cannot change what I did that day but hopefully I can be forgiven and hope I can prevent others from doing that very same thing or at least attempt it.

My history of warnings & bans are actually quite decent consisting of only 2 warnings and bans for silly mistakes I made back at the start of my perpheads journey.

My Skills:

Since playing this community I have found many skills that I believe I can utilize in the execution of enforcer duties.

1. I am patient.
  2. I am Kind.
  3. I am Helpful.
  4. I am Impartial.
  5. I am Respectful.
  6. I am Honest.
  7. I am Serious.
  8. I am dedicated.
  9. I have a good knowledge of the rules and laws.

Requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. (Play time is passed one week).
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. (No recent warnings or bans).
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. (I like to think my law and rule knowledge is amazing.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. (I do indeed have a microphone.)
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak server (I am on all the time).

Outro:

So this has been my enforcer application, I really hope you have enjoyed reading it and I do apologize for any bad spelling or grammar it’s a little difficult for me so I hope that you can overlook that detail.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I am always within the team-speak when I am online waiting to chat.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

There is nothing else I want to say other then thank you for the help everyone as giving me to bring me to this point.

Hope you really enjoyed reading!

Reaction score
-Support

I'm sorry Appricey but I do not see you in-game often, you do not meet the requirement for the activity. Good luck tho!.

Reaction score
- support. You got denied last time as you had a recent warning which you didn't know about. When you found out you started being disrespectful in the shoutbox and then suddenly left the community. I'm sorry but that was really immature mate.

Reaction score
-Support your current activity isn't the best at all. In most admin situations I atleast get annoyed by your TV being on in the background, when requested you cannot turn it off for some reason, I think this will be an issue if you get enforcer. Also you quit the community after getting denied not that long ago and you became very aggressive in the shoutbox. I do not believe at this point that you're ready for this role.

Status
Not open for further replies.