Reaction score
SERVER ENFORCER APPLICATION

STEAM NAME:
Appricey

IN-GAME NAME: Dylan Price

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:104843094

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

-About me-
For the new members of the community who may not know me here’s a little introduction for you. My name is Appricey I was born in South wales and have lived there ever since. I joined this community january 1st 2015 and have played ever since. There’s been a few bumps along the way, but I’ve pulled through. I currently roleplay as sergeant for the Paralake Police Department and I enjoy doing it.

-Why I want to become enforcer-
Since joining the community I’ve always wanted to become a staff member for the community, I was first inspired to become staff by @LordTyla, he was a great enforcer and showed me how the situations he went into was done. I’ve always done my best to try and help others before I help myself, which is part of the reason I want to become a police officer when I reach the age to join. Becoming enforcer will give me the ability to help others by stopping other players from ruining the roleplay for them. Also by using the powers granted to me I could help people more efficiently using the abilities given to me.

-Servers Forums-
Within the server forums I would like to think of myself as being active. I always try to help those in need of it. I’m quite often in the shoutbox talking with other members of the community.

-Server-
Within the server I mostly role-play as a police officer simply because I enjoy the role-play, however I always try to contribute to “/help” chat by helping as much as I can. When a player approaches me in-game asking for help I always do my best to help with whatever they need. For example: A player approached me asking where everything was I spoke with him and said that I would be more then happy to assist him and take him around the map. I've also helped @Smudger and @Samuel with a case where two users were using a third party communication to communicate.

-Server Activity-
Although my server activity has decreased slightly (mainly because of the puppy I have) I always attempt to contribute as much time to the perpheads server as I can. I always try to remain as dedicated as I can to Perpheads.

-Previous enforcer applications-
I have made many enforcer applications in the past and have tried very hard to work on improving based on the feedback given to me by members of the community and the senior administration team.

-Player Recommendations-
During the time I have spent in the community I have been given a number of player recommendations for either my police work or my general attitude to the community.

https://perpheads.com/threads/appricey-is-a-fantastic-lt.14852/
https://perpheads.com/threads/recommendation-for-dylan-price.16302/
https://perpheads.com/threads/reccomendation-for-blicky-and-appricey.16318/

-Previous Bans & Warnings-

Since I’ve joined the community I have only earned the total of:

Warnings: 2
Bans: 2

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thanks for reading the application.

Reaction score
+Support
I have been patrolling with Dylan a lot lately and he has good rule knowledge and law knowledge. He also handles police situations very well and as he has said he has not been very active but that has slightly changed now as I have started to see him on the server almost daily. He is well known in the community and is respected mostly because of him being a SGT in the PLPD.

Mim

Reaction score
+Support,
Amazing guy knows the rules and very good at his sergeant rank in PLPD

Reaction score
You are a nice guy and you are good at being police and know the rules however you tend to join for a bit then make an application then just leave and then it repeats so I am unsure wether you would make a good enforcer.

Reaction score
Appricey, I think you have the right mindset for enforcer, and i'd like to see you apply for enforcer another time the key words in that sentence being another time, I don't think currently your the best candidate for enforcer, currently that is as you aren't very active on the forums, the server or teamspeak, you really need to be a lot more active to become a good candidate for enforcer, if you can do that I would give you the support, but i'd like to see your activity rise but until then sorry pal it's a -Support

Reaction score
-Support

I Have only seen you on the server a couple of times but not a lot, i suggest stepping your activity
But however you do have good knowledge of the rules.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
Hello Appricey!
For me your activity in the game is the main concern, I mean, everything else is perfect, but I do not see you enough in game or in the queue so I am going to remain neutral, no need to write long messages for short things.

A1L

Reaction score
+Support , Outstanding role player , good rule and law knowledge , handles the situations correctly.

Reaction score
Everytime you get denied you magically disappear with some kind of excuse. How about you stay longer before you apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.