Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SERVER ENFORCER APPLICATION:
STEAM NAME: Appricey

IN-GAME NAME: Dylan Price

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:104843094

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

About me:

Hello, for those who don't know me my name is Appricey many of you have possibly seen me around the community. Even after being denied multiple times I am going to keep trying and hopefully this time I have won over your hearts. My desire to apply for enforcer came with my desire to help the community and enforce it's community rules.

As a lot of you know I enjoy role-playing as a police officer within the communities server, this is because of my desire to join the police in real life aswell as my involvement with the volunteer police cadets. However today I am here to apply for a different role today, the role of enforcer to help and enforce the rules not the laws.

Why should I be chosen for this role:

The reasons I think I should be chosen is as followed.

1. I am a very trustworthy person and can be trusted upon not to abuse my granted powers.
2. I am a very respectful person and will treat all staff and members of the community with the same respect.

3. I am a dedicated and active member of the community that will be able to commit a lot of my time to the community.

I think if I was trusted with this role I will be able to surprise you and show the community that they had made a good choice in making me enforcer.

Reasons I want to become a server enforcer:

The reasons I would like to join as a server enforcer is to be able to help the community I so dearly love and enjoy more then I ever could as a member of the community and be able to enforce the server rules to prevent users role-play being disrupted by players making mistakes and as an enforcer I will be able to provide that extra assistance to the staff team.

Community Forums:

Within the community forums I am a very active member, I always attempt to contribute mostly to the administration side of the forums such as Ban appeals, Action requests, warning disputes etc... In doing this my rule knowledge has increased dramatically and I can now provide my opinions and such posts.

Community Server Help:

Within the communities server I am always attempting to help out in the /help chat and always trying to help out the players of the community in any way I can, I also like to chat in the OOC chat when I can. I think because I have learnt a lot I will be able to help other users a lot with what ever they may need.

Server Activity:

I like to believe that my presence within the community has increased dramatically hence the reason for making this enforcer application. Within the server I play everyday with the exception of when I am ill or i have police cadets every Tuesday and maybe sometimes I have holidays on the weekend. But now my activity has improved I will continue to improve it regardless of if I am denied enforcer or not.

Last Enforcer Application:

In my previous application I had contacted Bolli for a reason on why I was denied the reason being "Increase your community presence" which after a week and a few days I believe I have achieved this goal some people may disagree with me and think it is to early which I would not argue with.
After taking Bolli's reply into account I hope I have impressed him and made him want me to join as a server enforcer.

Recommendations:

Current Recommendation count stands at three.

Hopefully if granted enforcer or not I will achieve more recommendations.

Previous Warnings & Bans:

My current record consists of only 2 warnings and 2 bans which I am not proud of however I can't go back but I can learn and be sorry and hope that I can help others from making these mistakes, I wish to prove that I can follow the server rules which I hope I have done well and prove that I want to help others not make the mistakes I have made.

My Promises:

1) I promise to always be fair and impartial.

2) I promise to always be kind and helpful to all players.

3) I promise not to abuse the powers granted to me as a enforcer.

4) I promise to be respectful to everyone.

5) I promise to always be understanding.

6) I promise to keep calm in all cituations.

7) I promise always to enforce the rules to the best of my ability.

8) I promise to prevent role-play disruption.

Rule Knowledge:

After playing the server for a long time now I believe that my rule knowledge is at an amazing standard and hope others will agree with me on this.

There's a few staff members that I believe will support me in what I have said about my rules knowledge that being.
1. @LordTyla
2. @Madda
3. @Hayden

My role-play:

I would like to believe that my role-play is in a very good condition and I hope others will agree with me. Mostly I role-play as a police officer which is very fun but in doing so I see some rule breakers. With enforcer I believe I would be able to deal with those rule-breakers with haste and professionalism and would other my role-playing mentor skills to help the person understand how to play etc…

Skills:

Since playing this community I have found many skills that I believe I can utilize in the execution of enforcer duties.

• I am patient.
    • I am Kind.
    • I am Helpful.
    • I am Impartial.
    • I am Respectful.
    • I am Honest.
    • I am Serious.
    • I am dedicated.
    • I have a good knowledge of the rules and laws.
Administration Situations:

When making reports to online members of staff I always state the rules breaking and what has happened to cause this rule to be broken. During an administration situation I always try and assist the staff member if he would allow it by asking if I can explain how they have broken this rule and what they can do to prevent it happening again.

Outro:

I hope you have enjoyed reading my server enforcer application and hope that I will be able to live up to what I have said in this enforcer application.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Nothing other then thank you for this chance. Also I would like to say if you think that it was to early to post I will happily accept your feedback however my opinion on this is that I am ready to apply again.

EDIT: Added Recommendations posted to me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well written, well structured and thought out application! Obviously you have put a lot of effort into this. In addition, I have seen you around everywhere helping where you can. And with your position as police corporal, it is fair to assume you know both the laws and server rules very well. I support this.

Reaction score
Hello, After reviewing your enforcer application i would like to say that it is well written and you have clearly put a lot of effort into it. Overall i wish you good luck with this application and in the future if you get accepted.
Kindest regards, Dee

Reaction score
Your last app was made 11 days ago. This app is a copy of your last ones. You have made like.... what, 11 enforcer apps including this one? Stop trying as you know that you are not going to succeed like this. Play more, wait a lot and make a nice NEW and ORIGINAL enforcer app in months and when I say months I mean at least 2.

Please, do not whorepost with your apps.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I will not be supporting your application for the following reasons:

This is your 9th application on record, if you have been denied for the past 8 times then that obviously means that the staff team does not want you on their team unless they want to know how you handle sits, etc.

You recently had a ban in January and have a total of 2 bans on record. That isn't something that will stop you from getting staff but it was a serious ban; I gathered this information as your ban apology for your first ban got denied because the rule you broke was very serious which included breaking 3.4 twice.

As lelios said, your last enforcer application was made now 14 days ago, if you keep making applications straight after you get denied then it shows you're impatient and being impatient may also suggest you're immature and will not fit into the staff team.

Finally, I've been hearing about the immature situation straight before you left perp over your enforcer application getting denied, as a staff member said in your previous application you've blown your chance and I don't feel you deserve it considering the immature behaviour over not getting into the staff team.

Don't take this personal or anything but it's only feedback and my opinion.

Regards,
Mango.

Reaction score
Hello!

After reviewing your enforcer application, I am happy to be Supporting it, for many reasons, to list a few,
You have a wide knowledge of server rules.

You are very helpful on the forum and on the server.

You are a great Corporal showing that you deal with sits well.

And many more,
Regards,
Matt

Last edited:
Reaction score
Howdy(lol)
I really think appricey is a great candidate for enforcer, he knows the rules, he's calm and he knows what he's doing +support

Regards criminal Shada Balcan

Status
Not open for further replies.