Appricey's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
APPRICEY'S ENFORCER APPLICATION
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PERSONAL INFORMATION:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEAM NAME: Appricey

IN-GAME NAME:
Dylan Price

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:104843094

South Wales, United Kingdom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRIMARY INFORMATION:

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

About Me:

Hello, my name is Appricey/Dylan Price I’m 15 years old and I’m from South Wales. Hopefully you all already know me from around the community. I first joined the community June 2015 and I have played the server ever since joining. I have been unsuccessful in many other enforcer applications however I do not want to give up trying. Since joining this community I’ve had the desire to become a member of the staff team and help the players of the community and assist the staff team with the enforcement of the community’s rules After learning from my short amount of bans/warnings I have learn’ t the lesson and would never break the rules again as I made the silly mistake of most new players. I contribute a lot of time towards this community online almost everyday where I currently hold 1 month + playtime. I work well in teams where I am also part of the volunteer police cadets I also work on my own very well to.

Previous denied Applications:

Obviously I have made many applications for this role and unfortunately I was unsuccessful. I feel that I have improved a lot from my previous applications and have shown that improvement in a good way. I show my rule knowledge by reporting rule breakers via ‘/report’ and have continued to be as active as I can. It hasn’t been to long since my last server enforcer application but I am very eager to join the staff team. Hopefully I have shown my improvement and I will not get another denied application.

Role-Playing:

When role-playing within the community’s server I mostly role-play as a police sergeant which I enjoy very much. The reason I spend a lot of my time within the community as a police officer is because the job is what I wish to pursue when I come of age to join the Gwent Police Constabulary so I find the servers Police good practice. I sometimes role-play by buying a bazzar shop and selling items or I role-play as the mayor of paralake. I like to role-play as a funny, friendly character who always wants to make people laugh as much as I can. Within the police department I enjoy working as a team with other officers and supervisors; it’s really fun working together to make a safer and better city. The reason I have not mentioned drugs is because I find the drug growing process boring and I find that when I do it I don’t engage with the players of the community as much as I would being mayor or police officer or even selling items in bazzar shops.

Out of Role-Play:

When I don’t role-play in the service I use the ‘/help’ function to help out players or when players ask in OOC if someone can come and help them learn how to play the server I offer my help to them. If someone is constantly asking questions in the help chat or OOC chat I offer help to them. When I do that I meet them at city hall and take them around the city and help them with the controls and general questions they may have. When I’m doing this I have a good feeling in my stomach that makes me happy helping that person. As enforcer I would not only be able to help people but I will also be able to assist on the enforcement of the servers rules to insure that no players violates the server rules and effects players role-play.

Rules and Laws knowledge:

In my personal opinion I believe that my rule knowledge is at a point where I can enforce the rules of the server efficiently. I also believe that my law knowledge is great and I believe the evidence that supports that is that I am a Police Sergeant for the PLPD ranked structure. This means that I am a supervisor.

Forum Activity:

Within the community’s forums I spend a lot of my time in the shout box chatting to the other members of the community who are registered. I also spend time posting my opinion on Enforcer applications and suggestions. I don’t really post a lot of things within the forums unless it’s an Action Request or video of something I done: for example: Mayoral events.

Server and forums helping:

I always try to help players of the community if It be team speak, server or forums I always try to help out. Within the server I will always try to help players by using the ‘/help’ function or like the other day take new players who don’t know how to do things and take them around the servers map explain controls and show the person where the jobs are. When a player feels hated or needs some advice they could come to me for help and I will always be happy to help them in anyway I can.

Previous Staff member experience:

I have been a member of staff on many servers, the first server I was first staff on was a DarkRP server which I got to the rank of Head Admin on, I was also a member of staff on many other servers where high went up to very I ranks. I still keep in contact with some of the owners and they still ask for advice on what they should do which I gladly help them out.

Staff Situations:

When ever I’m in the server and I make a report using the ‘/report’ function I always try to make my story clear and understandable to both the staff member dealing with the situation and the other party. When using the ‘/report’ function I try and fit as much detail in as possible. If the staff member would allow me to I explain the rule to the other party and help him understand not to do it again. If I’m unable to I allow the staff member to explain and try not to interrupt.

Bans/Warnings Record:

BANS:
87b775b2b4110dfba7457d43eea61544.png

2 bans

Warnings:
99ce06590320701775f7ff774b7eda40.png

Recommendations:

https://perpheads.com/threads/appricey-dylan-price.18021/

https://perpheads.com/threads/reccomendation-for-blicky-and-appricey.16318/

https://perpheads.com/threads/recommendation-for-dylan-price.16302/

https://perpheads.com/threads/appricey-is-a-fantastic-lt.14852/

Accepted Action Requests:

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-jerry-gordan-te-analsuperglue.17911/

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-jaxon-newton-jxnalx.17950/

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-jordan-adams-jona-darena.18451/

Key Qualities:
  • Calm and Friendly
  • Active on the Server, Forums and Team-Speak.
  • Able to remain neutral within any situation.
  • Fair and able to make sure everyone has a say.
  • Good Knowledge of the Server/Forum rules and server laws.
  • Helpful.
SECONDARY INFORAMATION:

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I maintain an active presence on the community’s team-speak server, free to chat or help any player.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I will accept all feedback towards my application and would appreciate if players could leave comments of improvement so If I do get denied I can take those comments into consideration and improve my application more. I really Appreciate the chance to be able to do this and I hope that I have impressed the players and staff of this community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reaction score
I joined the server for the first time today, and you took my around the whole map and explained everything on the server, every single little detail, and even gave me a freaking car!
You are definitely a VERY helpful and chilled guy, I can easily see you fit in that role!
Good luck.

Reaction score
+Support

Appricey is a calm and friendly member of this community that is always trying to help other people whether they are new or not. He is very active in the /help chat which I feel is important as the role of an Enforcer is not only to enforce rules which I have no doubt he will be good at but also to help out other users.

Reaction score
+support
i believe he can fill this role beautifully.
he always helps out to any one that asks for it.
he is active as much as he can be on the forum and server.
he is a friendly person and doesnt dick around.

Reaction score
I honestly don't think you're active enough.
Try again when you're more active.

Reaction score
I am going to support this application for so many reasons. The reasons are listed below.

• You are so nice, and friendly to others.
  • You know the rules.
  • You are very active within the community.
  • You are very active within the TeamSpeak3 server.

Theres also a lot more reasons, untold.

Reaction score
+Support, he is very mature and being a sgt in the police force makes him know a good understanding of rules and laws, i would love to see him as enforcer as he is so freindly and welcoming.

Deleted member 5193

+Support
  • Highly active within the community (forums, TS and server)
  • Extremely friendly guy
  • Very helpful and understanding player
  • All round good friend of mine

Reaction score
I have said it on previous applications and i will again. Appricey is a perfect role model on PerpHeads, in the server and even on the forums. In game he is a really helpful and kind person, recently he has been spending a lot of time helping out newer players and making sure they get the best start possible. Without people like him we wouldn't be such a great community.

I truly think that Appricey is ready for the position as a staff member because he is already showing his commitment by helping lots of people out and i think if he was staff he could do that to a much greater extent.

With 2 bans and 2 Warning on record, Appricey has shown that he has learnt from his mistakes and has not had any punishments recently. Good luck !

Reaction score
+Support
I am supporting this Application as Appricey is one of the best role models in the perp server. Conducts himself in a professional manner both in and out of character, friendly with new players and old, always trying to help out the community, very responsive in the 'Help' chat if someone needs help, very active player, pretty much whenever I'm on I always see him online, always willing to go out of his way to make someone's experience on the server more fun, good personality and good sense of humour, Very active on the forums and the TS Server, very nice guy and I am 100% Backing this applicaton

Reaction score
+Support

I support this applicatio because I've seen Appricey in game! He is an amazing role-player and he happy to help anyone

He has also put a lot of effort into this application which shows me that he wants it!

Reaction score
You are a very friendly Comunity member and your RP is just outstanding! I see you always online on the forums, Ingame or ts3. A well-deserved +Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.