AR - Eyob Dany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Shino/Norman Finwinkledinkle

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Fx/Eyob Dany

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60333514

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Was teaching a guy the basics of fishing after he came upto me on the beach (Matev), took him to the pub in the car and bought him a rod and returned to the beach, as you can see we were there chatting away and fishing. Then at about 2600 tick in to the demo you can hear a car pull up into the carpark and shortly after I am shot from behind. Confused, I turn around and look at the guy I was fishing with, but it wasn't him, I look around further and see the guy who shot me at the top of the stairs (don't know who it was couldn't catch his name) but the other guy with the bat is the one who killed me. As you can see there was no attempt at roleplay (if it even was supposed to be a mugging?) Just a random killing.

If you skip a bit until I respawn, you will see that I run over to the crafting shop on my way to spawn my car, o and when I get there I am typing in f6 trying to get the problem sorted. While I am in the menu I hear the guy talking to me again saying something like he was gonna kill me if I didn't move away, before I could react I was killed with the bat again.

After that @McGlinchy revived me and brought Fx and spoke, during this conversation you can pretty much see that his version of events is completely different to what happened. It's worth noting that he denied killing me the 1st time, he said he only killed me outside the shops, but after chatlogs were posted he changed his story to say the guy I was fishing with 'matev' text him and said he had been abducted and threatened by me (also clearly not true as he was telling them to stop when they attacked me the 1st time)

The guy only has a few hours gametime and did apologise when admin brought him for a chat, and I would have left it there, if everything he said wasn't complete bullshit.

Evidence (Demo Required):https://www.mediafire.com/file/j3fb7mspdhl1bei/perpheads_demo_2018-11-29_22-20-10.dem/file

Tick: From Start to first death, skip to respawn then watch until I run to the crafting shop and am talking to admin in F6. If needed you could also keep watching until admin is speaking to him on the roof, where you can see his story does not match the demo. (Couldn't get exact ticks because game kept freezing)

Reaction score

The user will be spoken to regarding his actions.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to message me on the forums.

Thank you for submitting an AR, have a good day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.