Just Myself #fuckbugatti's / Drake Fernesto
HeatZ / Eddie Stallone

His/Her SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:114139869 - Just Myself #fuckbugatti's

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fernesto/
STEAM_0:1:52418897 - HeatZ
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mehtopkek/

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Initiation of a random raid that was not necessary at all.
Eddie Stallone was knocking on our door at Slums 3, when we weren't sure if it was a raider or not as he knocked on our door a while ago, he punchwhored it back when he was a civilian.
No idea what he did after we didn't open the door for him, it appeared to me as he was trying to get a firefighter to break open our door.
A few minutes later SWAT is suddenly standing at our door, placing C2s, when we didn't even know whats going on, and why (judging from the sound, it could have also been a bobby pin).
Anyway, after Nadine (orgmember) heard that sound she shot the door with her Remington, followed by me spraying my M4A1.

After they successfully rushed our apartment and took us out and confiscated all the drugs and weapons, I asked the Lieutenant himself why they raided us. His answer was something along "I don't know" or "I'm not pretty sure".
Several people were asked, Creepis tried to gather information aswell. Bit later, downstairs, he handed my report over to Smudger to be dealt with. He asked out all the SWAT officers and Eddie Stallone why they raided me, couldn't give a proper reason (NOT ANY REASON AT ALL).

Drake Fernesto anyway talked about some random stuff about the "previous Lieutenant having a life alert there" or him sending units there. So there must have been a Lieutenant 2 minutes before the raid and straight out of nowhere a new one in the minute we have been raided.

The reason I am writing this action request on Drake Fernesto is because he seemed to be the only one to "have a reason" to raid me. I want this to be proven by you now.
And involved, Eddie Stallone, because he seemed to be the person that this whole idea came from, seen in the first demo.

Even Smudger and Creepis didn't know why this raid was called on us so one of you guys must know. Police raids don't come up of nowhere (well they do in this case).

Casualties
Me - M4A1 with magazine
Alfred - Remington
Nadine - Remington, 2 big coke pots

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://demo.ovh.eu/de/fb2b67f96f55e6ad273f39e49c0b9576/

Tick:

Demo #1 (95,1 MB)
54500 - Hes on the stairs talking to someone about the barricaded windows...
"Was it Regals 4? I mean was it slums 3?"
He knocked on the door, wanted us to open. We didn't know what he wanted to this time, nor did we know if he was really an officer or not.

59500 - I watched the demo and noted down the ticks on the next day (so now, Wednesday), and I'm glad I found this part where Eddie Stallone is actually
- talking to the Lieutenant himself over the radio and
- telling us that he will get the SWAT team on us
which he all disputed in the admin situation, where he said he didn't know about anything, and he didn't know why and who raided us. So he lied to an admin.

60000 - He's downstairs, infront of the big wall of the PD parking lots, talking to the SWAT team. Now it would be necessary that either one of the SWAT or Eddie Stallone himself posts a demo about his sight so we can see what really happened, and what they spoke about. How the raid got initiated.
Also, I think you (the SWAT team) should generally avoid standing on these concrete walls / metal fences back at the PD. I have the impression that it looks, and that it is very unrealistic for a special force unit / a whole team to stand on thin fences or basically on any wall. This came up when I saw that one SWAT on the thin metal fence pointing his sniper on our apartment. You could also avoid that as there's a reason for these BINOCULARS in your inventory.

- SWAT is suddenly rushing from downstairs towards the front of our apartment's door.

Demo #2 (57,82 MB)
First ticks - They tell us we have three seconds to open the door or they will shoot and use force.

700 - Two more officers join in the fun and help them. On this tick they place the C2 on the door. Another thing I found of what I was sure anyways that I am right on, is where Drake Fernesto was later talking in the admin situation that we shot and killed them even BEFORE they placed the C2. I said that was wrong, we shot AFTER they planted the C2, as you can clearly see in the demo on this tick (700). So he aswell lied to Smudger in the admin situation, while accusing me of lying and providing false information.

1200 - Me and teammates fall during the raid.

5000 and over - Technically the admin situation begins here, starting with Creepis helping me.

--- And please, Finlay Russell, lower your microphone's volume and stop permanently screaming in it. It gets really annoying after seconds. Just relax a bit...

Reaction score
We already had an admin sit about this and i was not in command of the raid, swat told me to ask about the windows so i went and did that, then i left. I went to bazaar and got killed, i respawn and hear people in radio saying their gonna breach slums 3 and i had no idea why but as they called for help i responded and thats it, i had nothing to do with this as i just went and asked why you had borderd windows. Also i didnt lie in the admin sit cause as i said, i had no idea why they raided i just respawned and heard they were raiding slums 3
[DOUBLEPOST=1455131532,1455129057][/DOUBLEPOST]So after looking back at my own demo what happend was i went over, knocked for like 2 minutes then i responded to a chase after ben walker. I followed them to the parker tunnel where i got killed by ben walker. I get revived with Alabin and we got a ride by angelina to pd, then i go over to slums and Mikey Hawk is the one breaching and Finlay seems to be the one whos telling them what to do. I have no idea why they breatched but ask Mikey Hawk because hes the one who blew the door up.

Reaction score
Law 11.5 Right to Enter Private Property says:
With a Search Warrant - LEOs may forcefully enter any Private Property with an active Search warrant. When entering properties, LEOs must announce their presence stating that they are law-enforcement officers.

So you went over that LAW, causing rule 4.1 to be broken

4.1 Follow the Law
- Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law; government employees include Police Officers, SWAT Officers, the Police Lieutenant, Police Sergeants, Speed Enforcement, Paramedics, Firefighters, Road Crew Workers, the Mayor, and Secret Service Agents.

Guess thats only one, but thats a good example. Its in the reviewing admin's discretion anyway.

Also, can you please tell your friends to stop rating my action request dumb, thanks.

User0

pending2.png

@Just Myself and @Eddie please post your story or else this action request will be dealt with.​

Reaction score
Basically
An fellow officer radio'd in shots fired at slums and she may possibly need swat followed by another call radio (text) saying multiple shots fired.
Me and the rest of the swat team went and took measures regarding the gunshots
When we did turn up to the door you failed to comply with the law and
you did end up shooting through the door before we had even took action which justified us to force entry.
The Lt and SGT seemed fine with it from what we gathered

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright lets try this again, i came to your door knocking and saying PLPD OPEN UP! The replies i got was "Fuck off" "Your not PLPD" "Im getting a body bag ready for you if you try anything" "I remember your voice fuck off". You even sent 911 calls with codewords and i said the codeword yet u kept telling me to fuck off. This is all your own fault and your just fucking salty cause u lost and we had all reasons to raid you. Especially 3.4 on your part where you decide to shoot out the door at cops before we began raiding and getting raided over a simple barricade that wasnt even needed as you had nothing to hide in that part of the building.

User0

Law 11.5 Right to Enter Private Property says:
With a Search Warrant - LEOs may forcefully enter any Private Property with an active Search warrant. When entering properties, LEOs must announce their presence stating that they are law-enforcement officers.

So you went over that LAW, causing rule 4.1 to be broken

4.1 Follow the Law
- Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law; government employees include Police Officers, SWAT Officers, the Police Lieutenant, Police Sergeants, Speed Enforcement, Paramedics, Firefighters, Road Crew Workers, the Mayor, and Secret Service Agents.

Guess thats only one, but thats a good example. Its in the reviewing admin's discretion anyway.

Also, can you please tell your friends to stop rating my action request dumb, thanks.

Denied... for now.

Without a Search Warrant - LEOs may only enter Private Property and/or cross Private land (to gain a strategic position, for example) under certain circumstances; these circumstances include, but are not necessarily limited to the following: to respond to an emergency services call, to respond to the hearing of gunfire, to respond to the witnessing of a crime/illegal activity, to respond to a person in-need, etc.

I looked through the demos and no one responded to the police about opening your door.
Your microphone wasn't activated and no one else said anything. I believe that's why swat breached. Probably should have opened the door and told them that you were raided.

Status
Not open for further replies.