Ar Marina Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sugavi/John Sugavi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Marine Putin/Spiro Putin
His/Her SteamID: idk,I left without checking :(
Why Should This Player Be Punished:This player mugged me in a public setting,not just that,he also brought me from a public setting into the building from the most public place downstairs at the slums market.
what happened is ,I was AFK at the market under slums and then I went on to see what is going on,I started talking to my friends at org chat and they said there is a raid or something,I said I saw many cars outside and its a raid for sure,suddenly I see them coming out the building armed with guns in hands ,spiro here starts running to me and saying don't move and surrender,I put my hands up and he starts asking questions about my friends inside,I said I have no friends inside the building and then he starts dragging me inside the building ,and here the video coming to the picture(I started recording only inside as I was in shock from the situation).
Rules been broken: 5.1,2.1,3.4
1.how can you know those are my friends?(2.1)
2.why would you even gun point me in the street ,even doe I was standing at the same place afk for about 30 mins,if I stand there doesn't mean my friends inside slums.
3.He said later in OOC he mugged me like that cuz he wanted to check if I got a gun on me,in my opinion that's a lie because he told me to surrender twice outside and then said he didn't know when you surrender you drop weapons.(kinda weird you're an Corporal :\)
Also Joe Diamond broke here 2.1 by just bobbing an unowned apartment and starts shooting the ceiling,which is not realistic at all.
that's it here I think. http://prntscr.com/hrb8cf
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Garret_Pp @Illusion™ @Alex I knew you were their flanker and we were in mid raid so I GP you outside and told you to come inside. I told you to drop your stuff so I could make sure you didn't have a gun on you and even in the video you can clearly see that I didn't take anything I had you pick it all back up and everything. Wasn't mugging you just didn't want you to pull out a weapon. Don't see the reall issue here and the need to make a AR
[DOUBLEPOST=1514065780,1514065726][/DOUBLEPOST]I know they were your friends because I've seen you base with them multiple times and ik you IC so I have fair reason to think you'd flank us.

Reaction score
Before the raid started, I pointed out that I know Sugavi was with them and he was standing outside. What I want to know is why you walked into slums during a shootout. That’s obvious 3.4.

Also, since when is floor banging against the rules? Floor banging is just as bad as wall banging, and that is allowed. Floor banging is completely realistically, especially in wood floors in slums.
I have seen so many people floor bang and not get punished. Never knew it was enforced.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@sG | Marine Putin will be warned for the way your items were taken.​

Status
Not open for further replies.