AR On 2 Galindo members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Yaseen/Alfred Robinson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marc Harvey, @Ethan didn't shoot any of us but he might have a word
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Excessive Negativity, me and @Phantom, and @FatGeorge decided to base slums 4 meanwhile we were setting up the base, 2 of Galindo members proceed to raid us, I notified the org chat about it as I heard steps and talking outside... we had no guns (we didn't have the time to), Marc shot and killed Phantom instantly when he got in, he saw no force coming back at him from us , he should've known that we were unarmed but still he killed phantom when he was about to /act surrender, afterward, Ethan shot me once thinking I had a gun but I didn't and I have stated that in the microphone that "I'm unarmed don't shoot me" but they didn't listen and marc sprayed me.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
After he pretend to breaking in as Fake PLPD he GPed me and straight kill me without saying anyword like 'put ur hands up'
my view

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sorry for killing Phantom, i didn't actually mean to. However, there were two more people in the back and it's not really my fault that you aren't fighting back, i was simply ready to kill everything in that room, i wasn't aware that people would just be starring at us going in with guns out.

The two people in the back actually started shooting at us, so i guess it's just you two who found it more convinient to stare at two/three armed men bobby pinning your door.

Also, when did you say you didn't have a gun?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sorry for killing Phantom, i didn't actually mean to. However, there were two more people in the back and it's not really my fault that you aren't fighting back, i was simply ready to kill everything in that room, i wasn't aware that people would just be starring at us going in with guns out.

The two people in the back actually started shooting at us, so i guess it's just you two who found it more convinient to stare at two/three armed men bobby pinning your door.

Also, when did you say you didn't have a gun?
so you kill everyone for simple "not fighting back" pathetic , its not an accuse . we already bought s4 like 5 mins before you raided us and i bet 100% you knew that

Reaction score
so you kill everyone for simple "not fighting back" pathetic , its not an accuse . we already bought s4 like 5 mins before you raided us and i bet 100% you knew that
How am i supposed to know lol

Reaction score
How am i supposed to know lol
Not gonna lie that was a bad excuse you dont simply kill ppl for just not fighting back you gunpoint them and tell them put there hands up and the weapon will drop or you can kill them if they pull or have a gun or there back not simply because you didn't know

Reaction score
As you can see George has a gun in the back, pretty sure he pulled that out as i was shooting, causing me to hit the person in the front rather than the person in the back.

But again, im super sorry, i didn't mean to, just like i said in OOC and i also apoligized in OOC.

Reaction score
nice try but you havent seen george first , you realised that when you killed all of us , stop making excuses , @FatGeorge provide POV

Reaction score
no , you are trying to make an excuse about killing me because you "saw george at the back" but you didnt

Reaction score
no , you are trying to make an excuse about killing me because you "saw george at the back" but you didnt
Anyways, i am sorry for shooting you. It was just that when George shot at the back as a reflex from video games, I automatically pressed my mouse button. I am sorry for that, but I can't do anything about involuntary actions my body performs due to countless hours of gaming.

I'm gonna stop arguing and wait for a staff member to handle the situation, this doesn't benefit either of us.

Reaction score
yea all i hear is excuses from your pov NoHax sorry but te admin will see this and lean towards yaseen because you arent giving valid reasons

JER

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
I mean, you got away from a warning and ban when you shot me in Glass Co and you said that was your reflexes.....

Reaction score
there is a big difference between killing an unarmed guy because of the reflexes and killing them on purpose.

JER

Reaction score
Completely irrelevant. If you watch the video they had more than enough time to process he was visibly unarmed point blank. I shot you across the main door all the way to the back the millisecond I peeked especially in the lighting conditions of glass co; 2 complete different circumstances. I am bringing the fact this is a reoccuring offense and the player involved is clearly not learning from his mistake.

Nice try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.