AR on 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Freedor21 / Tony Ryers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DJ Donald Trump, JJB
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.4, 3.24 | Before this incident, these players were generally minging, I.E calling me via my steam name and locking me in apts while I investigated a burglary. When I responded for the third or fourth time to investigate a bomb threat, I was shot by jjb for no reason with a Beretta, specifically because they heard the entire conversation up to that point. where no names were given and I was unable to convict them on anything. I then fled the building. When I re entered, I was shot again and killed by Donald with an AK74U. These players had no reason to kill me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Rule 3.24 states: "The exception to this rule allows you to talk about OOC related things when it does not affect anyone around you, or anyone openly involved in a roleplay situation", I don't see how referring to you as "Freedor" affects you in any way, as for being actively involved in an RP situation, you wandered off and were gone for a good minute or so, so we just presumed u completely forgot about us.

As for killing you, I had no intent to kill you unless you ended up raiding one of the apartments (hence me saying "why?"), and only started firing on you when JJB escalated the situation which then would have resulted in his death or being arrested for shooting at you (9.2). Had he not shot you if you hadn't attempted to force entry into apartment 3 or 4 I wouldn't have been involved in the situation whatsoever other than just standing outside my apartment.

As for why JJB shot you.. I have no idea, once again hence me asking why in the video.

TLDR; JJB was either going to be killed or arrested for 9.2 so I helped him defend himself from jail.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was gone for a good 30 seconds attempting to cuff whoever it was that ran from me. Since I was the only officer on duty at the time it's very difficult to manage situations with so many people. You being in cuffs means you were in an RP situation. Either way, this was an extremely minor breach and I don't necessarily about it other than the fact that it's a little annoying.

I had no intention on raiding the apartment, not only because I had nothing to go on, but because I am physically not able to force entry. If you had no intention on killing me, why didn't you either run out and immediately surrender, or hide in a room away from the shooter? When he started shooting, the only people involved were me and him, and by shooting at me you involved yourself.

Reaction score
I did immediately run inside (or at least went to, I don't remember if i actually made it inside or not before realising that u ran away), however JJB is an org member/friend so i came back out and acted to save his life, like I said before I don't actually know why he made the decision to shoot you and he'll have to respond for that.

Reaction score
If you look at the video I look up for a few secs so you can see or remind yourself. As much as it seems, him being an org member doesn't have to automatically involve yourself in a situation. Like this for example, when he breaks a rule it doesn't make you have to do it either. If you helped him in any other way that would of a better option and perfectly allowed, but this is basically rdm, but I understand where you're coming from.

Reaction score
@Freedor I shot you because he broke 9.2 which would have resulted in, if not his death, up to 8 years in jail which gives me reason to shoot you, I don't see how the situation could have been resolved without his arrest/death, your death, or maybe the (attempted) raid of my property if he decided to go in and lock the door.

As far as I can see, I only risked my own life in the same way that I would be risking my own life I raided the bank or raided PD to break someone out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The preferable way was just shouting out my location every time you see me, or a worse way is just rush me unarmed with him behind you and when you exit he fire. You're thinking this is during the day when there are more than just 1 officer on with TFO's that can breach, but I'm only an SO and can't make entry. The only thing I could of done was arrest/shoot him and that would be the end of it.

Reaction score
@Freedor Me standing out in the open shouting your location out, or letting him use me as a body shield, if anything makes my death more likely than if I was to get my own gun out and shoot you.

Not only would I say it is unrealistic to present the idea that you're the only cop in an RP scenario, I have no knowledge of this.. There were still quite a few players on the server at the time of the shootout if I remember correctly, and in the 20ish seconds i had to choose whether I was gonna help JJB or not I had no way of working out whether there were more cops that were willing / able to come to the scene and assist you.

Reaction score
@Freedor Yes but that would have resulted in the death or arrest of my friend, and like I said previously, I don't see how risking my life by shooting an officer is any different from raiding the PD. Shooting officers to save someone from death is done multiple times a day so I can't see how you could suggest it's against the rules, it's risking my life just as much as robbing the bank or raiding PD to release someone is, which are both not only allowed, but main points of the gamemode.

Reaction score
@Freedor Thats fair enough, but like I said @JJB shot you first, I was just covering his back so it's up to him to justify starting it, I don't even see why I'm involved in the AR anymore if you're only after the person that started the whole thing.

JJB

Reaction score
@Freedor sam had the right to kill u as i started the rp scene, if we all decided to go back into our apartments we would of been raided by police resulting in your death anyways

JJB

Reaction score
Also i had reasoning that i would have been arrested/jailed for this as i bobby pinned into that apartment and they clearly saw i was the one who did it and saw i had a gun. And as u was talking to them and they could of/ had told u the evidence indicating i done it i had reasons to kill you to stop myself going jail as i was basically raiding them

Reaction score
They called you out as a group, they knew it was one of youse, but not you specifically, meaning I couldn't make an arrest. If they had called you out specifically that would be different, but that's not how it happened.

JJB

Reaction score
I wouldnt have known that as far as i was aware i lock picked there door and then a officer turns up i couldnt hear the conversation but instead of waiting to see if we be raided by police or i be arrested i took it upon my self to kos to save myself from jail as for sam he kos to save my life and stop me going jail also like he stated we didnt know u was the only officer on duty at the time as far as we known we could of been raided by tfu and other officers

Status
Not open for further replies.