ar on dirty baiter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Freedor21 | Tony Ryers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [COP MAIN] Dai
His/Her SteamID: reference vid
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 2.5 | fired a shot which lead us back to Slums after a we left their apt alone. after approaching the apt again after he shot, he opened fire on us, killing me, another officer, a civ, and looks like he damages alexduns. he'd say that he shot because we were given names that had warrants on them, but in the beggining of the video you can see that the other officers confirmed they did not match the description of the name given.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
First of all, you're lying as you never came to the apartment before this Your investigating the owner of the property being warranted, if you don't want to get shot then don't try and pull your pistol infront of 3-4 armed suspects knowing 1 is warranted, only thing you did was put your other officers life at risk. The shot was me finishing a body off. You just seem salty, I wonder why. Nobody is going to give you the chance to gunpoint 4-5 of us making us useless if you both rush in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"he does not match the description" :thinking:
we were talking to rc, then we were going to leave when the officer said that the names you gave came up as wanted, then he said that neither of you met the description of the warranted subject, nor did he say anything regarding bojing being wanted. if you didnt fire the shot we wouldn't of gone back, even if we did its a ticket for failure to identify and discharging a firearm, but cooperating is boring i get it

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I shot you for pulling your gun knowing Bojing is warranted for murder, I'm not giving you the chance to gunpoint us holding keys when he's clearly warranted for murder of an LEO. It's pretty obvious thats why your asking him what his name is. He was the only person you were talking to so pretending you didnt know wont get you anywhere,

Reaction score
You walk up to the door of an apartment that is owned by a wanted person, and just after the warranted person in question walks up to the door you pull ur weapon out, and you expect NOT to get shot?

The person that went to the door the first time obviously didn't match the description... But the person that walked into frame right as u pulled ur weapon out was the warranted person so he of course would have.

He killed me by accident because he thought I was a cop, which to be fair isn't a hard thing to do when I came running in yelling PLPD

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Warrants still there and your going to just pretend like you didnt know, and pretend that you werent only asking Bojing to identify himself. Are you that dense?
47BYa07.png

Reaction score
"he asked me what our names were so he obviously knew bojing was warranted" ????
thin to every encounter i have ever had with you as cop. think, did i ask you your name? obviously its not to throw accusations out there. tell me this, were you warranted?

Reaction score
the officer who checked the warrants said absolutely nothing about anyone in the property being warranted. all he said was "yep, warrant checks out, but doesn't meet the description". why he didnt mention bojing was warranted im not sure, and if he did say "guy in blue is a warranted suspect", i wouldnt of asked for all of their names...

Reaction score
"he asked for his name so OBVIOUSLY he knew he was warranted"
i didnt check the warrants, the officer didnt mention anything about bojing being warranted. i walked up to the property to inquire about the shot that you fired. the other guy picked up a gun so its common sense that i would pull my own, clearly my mistake wasnt expecting you to blatantly shoot me, should of learned after the last ar i made

Reaction score
Well since universal voice chat isn't a thing they didn't know that, all we knew is that the owner of the property was warranted and as soon as he became visible to you, you pulled out ur gun.

The officer was right there so even if he hadn't told u it's reasonable to assume that he would have during or immediately after the situation, but like I said as far as they knew you were there to raid them.

Furthermore, you don't need to know that a warranted person is on the property to raid it, as he was confirmed to have owned it.

Reaction score
i doubt that, the person who pulled the M4 first wasnt exactly hiddden. even then, me pulling my gun for protection isnt reason for you to shoot me, if it was you would be able to shoot cops 99% of the time. the officer was either next to me or right behind me during the entire situation, so even if you couldnt hear him, you would of seen his mouth move or the radio animation play. we didnt know the owner of the property, and we didnt show any signs that we knew who you are

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Freedor already said I was finishing someone off. you were not shot for that. You were shot for pulling a gun infront onf multiple armed people knowing 1 is warranted. You put your own life at risk,

Reaction score
you keep saying that i know someone there was warranted, when the video literally disproves that, and why were you finishing someone off <10 seconds after police left?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Freedor I think its beyond for you to see from anyones p.o.v rather than your dense opinion. You can't understand that by pulling a gun, you can gupoint us with the warranted suspect leaving us useless. I'm not giving you the chance. If you did anything but constantly be rude or play 24/7 cop because you cant do shit off duty you might realise this rather than your slowly comprehended accusations.

Reaction score
@Daigestive wow, i cant say im surprised for you being so toxic.
yes, there was a warranted suspect inside, we didn't know there was a warranted suspect inside, which is why we didnt immediately try to gunpoint you all out. being a captain in the pd, would you ask them out nicely, or knowing they were armed, gunpoint the suspect and force him out? ty for calling me rude, really made me lol

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Freedor you not knowing a warranted suspect inside is not my problem. You should check. Considering he was the owner, he was the only person you were speaking t, he was the only person you asked what their name was and he was the person you were looking at when you pulled a gun are many factors which shows to me you are clearly lying and must have known he was warranted. Otherwise you would have investigated the whole property to see where the shot fired came from. Your pathetic, calling me toxic when the last thing I said was probably the least toxic thing ive ever said to you crybaby. I'm not replying anymore, your wasting my time, stop being salty

Reaction score
@Daigestive im gonna assume you didnt hear me ask your name, or for the other person's name. we already went through every other property in the slums come to find out they aren't owned. we go to yours because its the only owned property in slums, and you also have the weapons used. literally you're justifying shooting me because i asked for your names and came to the property, that takes an excessive amount of assumptions to reach the conclusion that i was there to raid you

Status
Not open for further replies.