AR on Aaron Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: HeyDude, Caitlyn Texas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Panda, Aaron Martin (I'm pretty sure it's)
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So i got a call on the radio about a taxi driver driving recklessly going towards the garage so i responded to the call. He had then been driving to the pd, at the pd he crashed into a pole leading me to actually see him driving recklessly. So i ended up to chase him to the garage, at the garage he dropped off his customer. He then evaded me when i was just simply going to give him a ticket. After some chasing he went to the tunnel near Fredy's Bakery at beach. At the tunnel he crashed into the wall so he went unconcious. Later the medic came and revived him, but Aaron Martin was afk for like 2 minutes ish. After the 2 minutes he just left.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!nh4yWA4S (If that link is not working try this one): https://mega.nz/#!nh4yWA4S!JpDATXP1BW4UuF1Dwawextp7a7epKZ2EIljfz-Z1N9E

Tick: 4157 (I guess it's this tick, i can't go back to demos cause it says ''missing map''

Last edited:
Reaction score
I cannot watch the demo right now as its 5 AM and I'm not home right now. However if what you stated is true, he is indeed in direct violation of the rules unless he may prove a valid argument as to why he left(eg. crashed; Internet went down; etc.).

Reaction score
+Support

Clearly the user is in direct violation of 3.4 as the whole situation could've been avoided if he had just pulled over. He has also been in direct violation of 6.5 as he did not finish the entire situation before disconnecting (Taken from personal experience). He is also in direct violation of 3.16 and 3.17 as he was going AFK during a situation that he was the centre of, he was also AFK as a taxi driver which meant that he was AFK on the job.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Because Garry is amazing with his updates the demo is unfortunately broken. If you have some footage (e.g Shadowplay) then please upload so in a new action request, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.