AR on demi and rafael Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Moon So your saying
your allowed to break gunpoint?
Your allowed to leave while in cuffs?
Ofcourse it's effecting people, It's effecting police...

Reaction score
@DJ Conyo Haha clown talk again
Never said that I can but you keep going back to what I've already explained I've been reported for my actions and they were dealt with but anyway I didn't break gunpoint I was shot
i left in cuffs to avoid more of your mingefest like I explained @Sorle
also me leaving yeah it did effect on you guys that you don't have to deal with me basically easier life for you so STFU thanks

Learn not to shoot unarmed people you powerabuser

Reaction score
@Moon Mingefest??? lmao, Ur under gunpoint (accidently got shot) and still not following gunpoint.

Reaction score
@Moon I shot at Sossa at suburbs not you, As you can see in the proof lmao, I never shot you. Thanks for lying again!

Deleted member 4116

@DJ Conyo HAHA good one Conyo, accidently shot someone under GP. As soon as you shoot someone, gunpoint is invalid. Case closed.

Reaction score
@DJ Conyo Tf subs you're talking about and TF subs I am talking about bro holy shit I'm losing IQ talking to you

Reaction score
@DJ Conyo Yeah I can if you can't that's too bad go take English lessons online
pretty sad you're trying to talk about my English when yours is like of a 3y/o paki with 1unit in kindergarden grade

Reaction score
Accepted

@Sossa although Conyo had shot at you there was nowhere for you to run to so you were going to get caught, you should have stopped.
@DJ Conyo the explanation you gave me makes sense as to why you would try to detain them but you excessively shot the car and Sossa when he got out all because of suspicion. Don't just spray cars and people up because they aren't being very easy to detain

Both of you will receive a warning for the situation.

I'll look into the other situation and talk to Sorle as it's claimed he handled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.