Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Callum
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Rafael Slaughter
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:51081375

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
5.4 City Employees
Under most circumstances, paramedics may not be killed. The exceptions to this rule are where the medic has failed to follow reasonable orders given under gunpoint. You may not kill medics who are attempting to preserve their life.

Proceeded to kill me without warning and when I was reversing backwards to leave a shootout.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://gyazo.com/eceea47251d64436b70e608101419183
Tick: N/A

Deleted member 4116

I was not the one spraying your car, I tapped you from a distance after I saw you get out and you pressed your panic button. Stop acting like you're a victim, you didn't even upload the clip. You literally got out and pressed your panic button and shot you.

Deleted member 4116

What? Are you dumb? I can shoot you when you panic, you pressing your panic button gives me a reason to shoot you. Case closed :)

Reaction score
First, the vid shows me arrive and lag into the area, I then reverse back to leave the area when my car is shot and disabled, as the person ran away I panic since well I can at that moment.
2nd vid shows me standing still about to type in OOC when I get shot.

Reaction score
Denied

You pressing your panic button gave Sossa enough reason to shoot you down as it has alerted police to the area. As for the person who shot up your vehicle, I would advise going into your demos and finding out who that person was and making a separate AR on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.