AR on demi and rafael Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Conyo Demama
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Rafael and Demi Slaughter
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Keep on breaking gunpoints and don't give a shit about it.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Rafael:
On the video you can also see somewhere in the middle that they are minging since the sportscar keeps on ramming me unnecesary. Demi slaughter and aaron broke into the PD, IDK for what reason they wanted Sossa to escape since I charged him with 6.5. So Demi also ignored gunpoint and just tried to bobby pin the door.
Demi: https://streamable.com/4u8pz Ignored gunpoint again (this was 2 days ago!)
Tick: Not needed

Deleted member 4116

I did not see you gunpointing, I saw reversing my car and you started lighting it up like Osama Bin Laden is sitting next to me in the car. When I get out (UNARMED) you shoot me and I ignored GP because at that moment you tried to kill me and rule 3.6 states I have to try everything to stay alive. So I did, you don't have to follow gunpoint as soon as someone shoots you.

Reaction score
https://streamable.com/4u8pz damn does my voice really sound like that ? If i hear myself it feels like i have a russian accent wtf ?
i hear no german accent in there at all. Thats quite weird. Or its only for me like that.

Reaction score
U literally said, i dont give a fuck about gunpoint
And screamed that u need to stop, but u just drive away,

Deleted member 4116

Yeah when you shoot me I don't give a fuck about gunpoint

Reaction score
God damn when did conyo work on his mentality change im very shocked ngl from a minge to enforcer real quick
but anyways
First clip explanation: Right you can see in your first clip you actually went full mental shooting sossa for legit no reason we didn't do anything at all not even posing threat and you still decided to shoot then when you got an IA on you and decided to take revenge with an AR immature grow up kid.
But either way it's obvious you're targeting our org for some reason but w/e could care less you're irrelevant anyways.
I'll take my punishment for the first clip where I did break into the PD (You should of thanked me instead and not make an AR because if I did have a gun you would've spent your next 5mins on black screen)as you were the one who was obviously trolling around and what would you expect you're trolling around so did I but here you go take another note kowalski
Second clip explanation:It would of been nice if you could get your POV like you did in the first clip I wanna see you randomly shooting me unarmed again plus for no reason you're scared from giving your own perspective because the AR would be only on your self L.
also you can see me in chat saying "Nah I won't follow gp if you already shot me"etc etc you all were going mental there shooting for no reason and so on so when I dc'd knowing that I'll go to the holding cell I was talked to by @Sorle for my actions.
//Phone gang

Last edited:
Reaction score
'' I'll take my punishment for the first clip where I did break into the PD as you were the one who was obviously fooling around ''
How exactly am i fooling around?

I am not aiming your org lol, u guys are the only one breaking laws and raid all the time.
Also I could send my Pov on that clip, if u want lol. Just didn't want to spend much work on you all :D
Nobody ever said something about an holding cell and that is still not a good enough reason to disconnect use your brain please.

Reaction score
Shooting unarmed people and running them over is not fooling around? Get your self checked ASAP

"didn't want to spend too much work on y'all" you clearly did edit that video real good im sure you can afford more time to spend after seeing your clip

Also like I said the second clip was already dealt with by a mod if you think his actions were not right make a staff complaint good luck with that lad.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Moon
'Shooting unarmed people and running them over is not fooling around? Get your self checked ASAP' get to know the situations better before you judge. Your just breaking rules lol.

want me to send the whole demo alright i can. I editted it so staff could see what you guys did wrong

also @Sorle was okay with me making an AR. This was not verbal warning worth.

Deleted member 4116

@DJ Conyo you’re literally making revenge AR pure for the fact I made an IA on you for shooting me unarmed and being an overall retard. This shit is the most pettiest shit i’ve seen. You’re a cop, you don’t loose shit and yet still cry a little bitch who’s starbucks coffee fell on the ground. Maybe moon did break 3.4 by bobby pinning the PD door but he didn’t have bad intentions, it’s petty as fuck and you’ve been crying in OOC as well for the past week “slaughter this slaughter that”. It’s clear you’re just being petty on purpose but then when you get banned you cry that staff are shit and ban for bullshit reasons, it wouldn’t happen if people like you wouldn’t make dumb ARs like these.

Also a quote from your goodbye thread u made here were you said:
People cry too much and report.
Lmao fucking hypocrite

Reaction score
I already gave my reason in the IA complaint, If u could see that otherwise I tell u privately

Reaction score
@Sossa I literally don't care about your IA complaint lol, more people complain about you and your friends

Deleted member 4116

@DJ Conyo well I don't give 2 shits about other people and what they think, it's you making the AR on them so stop trying to change the subject

Reaction score
@Sossa how does your comment itself at first contribute to this AR lol, that is straight up slander and not even true.
It does explain your anger management level

Status
Not open for further replies.