AR on demi and rafael Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm going to be here just to comment on the clip I uploaded, which is the streamable link. From what I can see happened, you ignored officers gunpoint where I had to drag you but I can't comment on the actions that led upto this point (were you already shot at by police?). The mic spamming isn't really that bad in my opinion, but still something that I think is potentially causing issues when you're seen to be doing it quite a lot. You decided to disconnect as soon as I started dragging you which I can only assume was to prevent losing any illegal items on you, unless you can justify it. Sorle said he gave you a verbal warning for all of this but I looked at your record and you have quite a lot on previous warnings/bans and I personally thought you should be given more than just a verbal warning. Sorle said that making an action request would be fine if I felt he was being too lenient.

Deleted member 4116

If it was dealt with in-game through a report why would report it again? Moon literally reconnected again and was waiting in the holding cell. What did actually affect you by the disconnect, im pretty sure it was mistake by moon and he understood what he did wrong. Tbf he made it even easier for you guys by teleporting to holding cell.

Reaction score
@Sossa
1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour
Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

U have eyes and can read it yourself. But I get that you didn't learn how to read so I help u!
''overall retard''
''still cry a little bitch who’s starbucks coffee fell on the ground''
Ow wait u still can't read this, sorry!

This is totally not true:
''slaughter this slaughter that'' I never said anything about slaughters in ooc lol.
''you cry that staff are shit and ban for bullshit reasons'' I never said this either, Ofcourse I understand my bans If i drive people over lol
''People cry too much and report.'' I meant this as in If they report instantly without seeing them do it twice. But Y'all break rules everyday.

All by all Sossa, Don't judge too early :D

Reaction score
Did u seriously say, missclick lol

Moon: etc etc you all were going mental there shooting for no reason and so on so when I dc'd knowing that I'll go to the holding cell I was talked to by @Sorle for my actions.

Reaction score
Because he was only given a verbal warning and if you look at his record, it's obvious that he should be given more than a verbal warning for the multiple rules he's broken, especially when has has at least one warning/ban for mic spamming.

Reaction score
@DJ Conyo hahahahh conyo shut ur mouth u don't care about the IA? BULLSHIT you made the AR just because of the IA and you said it yourself in OOC yo @Sossa who's this clown

Reaction score
@Moon I didn't even say that stop making up things. I didn't make the AR because of the IA lol

Reaction score
@DJ Conyo Ok I'm sure you didn't say that but when sossa said in OOC "IA created and posted the time date" how did you reply?
"ok see you at forums for 3.4 AR"
You're not the only one that can go to demos btw you clown so no point in lying about it

Reaction score
@Moon I didnt even state that, so how am I lying in the first place? Please use your brainnn I beg u!
U keep on trying to make me look salty lmao.

Reaction score
@Hayden hey kid I know you're scared but you don't have to try too hard to get people banned for "using their mic in a way that did not effect you"

Reaction score
@DJ Conyo "Please use your brain" you do realize even if I don't try to use it I'm using my brain right? So I think you're the one here who actually needs help and no I'm not trying to make you look salty you are DJ.salty enjoy your new nickname

Deleted member 4116

@DJ Conyo after getting tapped like a bitch every shootout you start crying in OOC, want me to get logs or are you gonna agree with me?
''People cry too much and report.'' I meant this as in If they report instantly without seeing them do it twice. But Y'all break rules everyday.
LMAO and you say im slandering you? Bitch please, you're literally looking like slender man slandering so much holy shit. You can't even back up your argument, keep crying l8r sk8r

Reaction score
@Sossa Can't u type without slandering? Why do u have to use that language. Yes get me logs of me crying after you all one tap me lol

Deleted member 4116

@DJ Conyo where the fuck did I say missclick in that whole text? Can you read or are you gonna assume shit again?

Reaction score
@Moon Clearly you don't give a toss about multiple rules as seen by these videos, as well as your record and the only way you're gonna hopefully stop is if you're properly punished, not just given a verbal warning. Like I said, the mic spamming doesn't bother me that much but I've added it due to it being evidence that you don't care about certain rules.

Reaction score
@Hayden Like I said my actions on both videos didn't effect anyone if you actually talk about "Properly punishment" it should be on conyo look up rule 2.5 thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.