Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Edisom / Luca Falcone

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
@Dimitris Kowalski

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
2.1 / 2.5
User felt he was justified to shoot me because I was the number that called his cellphone before a bobby pin broke on his front door. Him, knor his friends witness me bobby pin the door. They just assumed that since I was the last number that called him, that it was me who raided. I feel that this is pretty ridiculous seeing as how they only even realized it was who called them when I was driving by them, leaving they area and they heard my phone ring. They tried to say in OOC that they heard my phone ring right after I attempted the bobby pin that's how they knew my ringtone when finding me, which isn't true as you can clearly see in the video, they didn't call me till I was actually driving away.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
I'm not Dimitris but I am the person in the back of the shop and I told Dimitris to kill him so it should be me that this ar is towards. Don't think I said that I called it right after, I certainly called the number after I was sure the person raiding was gone and my org members were nearby, as I'm not going to pull my phone out if there's someone bobby pinning my door. Might be a good idea to leave the area as well next time. I don't really see the problem with using the phone number as you literally called me within 5 seconds of you lock picking the door, and when I picked up the phone you instantly ended the call. When my phone number is on the front of my shop and an unknown number calls me, it's kinda obvious that you're checking for the ringtone in my shop. Don't quite see how this is 2.5 either, you tried to raid me and would've probably killed or attempted to kill me. You're very much allowed to kill raiders as far as I'm aware.

Reaction score
I'm not Dimitris but I am the person in the back of the shop and I told Dimitris to kill him so it should be me that this ar is towards. Don't think I said that I called it right after, I certainly called the number after I was sure the person raiding was gone and my org members were nearby, as I'm not going to pull my phone out if there's someone bobby pinning my door. Might be a good idea to leave the area as well next time. I don't really see the problem with using the phone number as you literally called me within 5 seconds of you lock picking the door, and when I picked up the phone you instantly ended the call. When my phone number is on the front of my shop and an unknown number calls me, it's kinda obvious that you're checking for the ringtone in my shop. Don't quite see how this is 2.5 either, you tried to raid me and would've probably killed or attempted to kill me. You're very much allowed to kill raiders as far as I'm aware.
Yet none of you guys still seen it was me who bobby pinned the door, for all you guys know I could have had someone in my Org call the number for me. You move was based on assumption.

Reaction score
Yet none of you guys still seen it was me who bobby pinned the door, for all you guys know I could have had someone in my Org call the number for me. You move was based on assumption.
I don’t know how you can call it leaving the area when you drove off and then came back to check it out, you were sitting outside the shop for a good bit of time afterwards. If you just drove off into the city or subs then you wouldn’t have been found.
And even if your org member called me I’d have just killed them as well. It’s not a nice move and it is directly related to trying to kill and rob me. You hanging around the area and being the person to instantly put down the phone made it relatively obvious that it was you. Next time try talk on the phone or something and wait a bit, then it’s not so obvious. Plonker move

Reaction score
-- INVOLVED --
Elijah (@abdul21) knew the phone number of the person who attempted to break into his shop, so he asked me to spot the phone that was ringing. After multiple confirmations that it was in fact your phone, that gave us enough evidence to kill you. You even admitted that you did in fact attempt to break into the shop, so don't get all salty claiming that we never knew when the evidence was clear in character.

@Dimitris Kowalski did kill you however @abdul21 ordered the kill so Dimitris shouldn't be responsible for this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-- INVOLVED --
Elijah (@abdul21) knew the phone number of the person who attempted to break into his shop, so he asked me to spot the phone that was ringing. After multiple confirmations that it was in fact your phone, that gave us enough evidence to kill you. You even admitted that you did in fact attempt to break into the shop, so don't get all salty claiming that we never knew when the evidence was clear in character.

@Dimitris Kowalski did kill you however @abdul21 ordered the kill so Dimitris shouldn't be responsible for this.
@abdul21 again he only knew the phone number cause he called me after I was well left his shop, no of you guys actually seen me try to bobby pin in, so your reasoning was cause I called just before I tried to break in, I don't agree that this is a valid reason to kill me.

Reaction score
I don’t know how you can call it leaving the area when you drove off and then came back to check it out, you were sitting outside the shop for a good bit of time afterwards. If you just drove off into the city or subs then you wouldn’t have been found.
And even if your org member called me I’d have just killed them as well. It’s not a nice move and it is directly related to trying to kill and rob me. You hanging around the area and being the person to instantly put down the phone made it relatively obvious that it was you. Next time try talk on the phone or something and wait a bit, then it’s not so obvious. Plonker move
Well no one seen me do it so I didn't think I was in harms way.

Reaction score
Well no one seen me do it so I didn't think I was in harms way.
I mean if you drove to city or suburbs then we wouldn't have found you. By driving back past the shop, checking it out, we were able to find you. Someone could've easily seen you and you wouldn't have known.

Reaction score
@abdul21 again he only knew the phone number cause he called me after I was well left his shop, no of you guys actually seen me try to bobby pin in, so your reasoning was cause I called just before I tried to break in, I don't agree that this is a valid reason to kill me.
No we knew that you were the person who broke in because of your phone. You literally tried to break in so idk why you're this salty over it.

Reaction score
I mean if you drove to city or suburbs then we wouldn't have found you. By driving back past the shop, checking it out, we were able to find you. Someone could've easily seen you and you wouldn't have known.
You still only killed me cause someone called you.

Reaction score
No we knew that you were the person who broke in because of your phone. You literally tried to break in so idk why you're this salty over it.
Like I said could have been anyone I got to call, could have been some random, my org member, who knows.

Reaction score
You still only killed me cause someone called you.
Yes true. You also keep missing out that you called me right before you check if my door’s locked and then start picking the lock, and that as soon as I picked up the phone you ended it, and every time I tried to call you, you declined it. You were either the raider or directly involved in helping the raider

Reaction score
Yes true. You also keep missing out that you called me right before you check if my door’s locked and then start picking the lock, and that as soon as I picked up the phone you ended it, and every time I tried to call you, you declined it. You were either the raider or directly involved in helping the raider
Should have made sure.

Reaction score
I only heard one set of footsteps so I made the assumption that only one person was outside, raiding.
If you had called me instantly back and heard my phone ring outside your shop, it would have been a different story.

Reaction score
If you had called me instantly back and heard my phone ring outside your shop, it would have been a different story.
i don’t see how. Still could’ve been a random or an org member. Makes no difference. If you had just left the area then you’d have been fine though

A1L

Reaction score
Accepted

@abdul21 will receive a warning for 3.4, seeing as he ordered the KOS for you. The fact that their lives were put at risk without knowing 100% that it would be worth the risk, seeing as they made the assumption that you were some-what involved just cause you called them before the raid was initiated, there's not really enough to base it off enough to kill you or to even say you were involved/raiding them. The big problem here is that bollond made the assumption over the fact that just cause you called him before the raid initiated that you were checking if he was in the shop, which is fair but I wouldn't say this is enough to kill you over. There is no solid facts to prove that you were raiding him/involved in the raid, only that you called him and was in the area.

Reviewed with @Shay

Status
Not open for further replies.