AR on Ezrider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] ErmakDimon/Dmitrii Ermakovich
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ERTN | Ezrider
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60068565
Why Should This Player Be Punished: It all started off when i went over to the regal apts, noticing that #5 has got boarded windows. I came up there, knocked and asked the owner (ezrider) to open up but he didnt. Next a couple of people came up there and i asked them if they know the owner and they said he's inside, also i've heard him opening and closing the door several times. then he opened and closed the main door quickly, and so to maybe make him cooperate ive called for "assistance", even though no one was an officer at the time. Next what i see is him opening the door and aiming a sako at me, i get down and get shot.
Overall this person has broken 2.1 and 3.4 in my opinion.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!qBkjhToR!KwWcEEk-m4bBupc-ukyK7Jh1KTh6UJvGM9PgpS-Zd7k

Tick: 6500

Last edited:
Reaction score
1463943752.png

Firstly, you came to my door hitting on it with your nightstick yelling PLPD open up like a complete minge (I assume you're a sweatervest) then I realize you're fucking Ermak a kid who loves to be cop.
I tell you to calm your tits and pull out your fists like a civilized person over OOC then ignore the fuck out of you for throwing me off.
Then you fucking metagame by hearing THE APARTMENT BELOW ME whisper for a quick second and say this after hearing the apartment below talk
b6a29333b0.png

I then open the door and close it on your face after this occurred and you then radio in that you need fucking more officers for a raid on my apartment while I'm growing.

You asked for a bullet and you definitely got one. Of course I'm going to shoot you if you're calling in for help to raid me silly, if I didn't I'd go to jail breaking 3.4 myself by having you come into my apartment with drugs in it when I could've prevented it by blowing your brains out - which i did.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4141

Right first off, I'm pretty sure you need a warrant or permission to go visit someone from the Lieutenant / Sergeant / Senior Officer and that you definitely need a warrant to conduct a search on someone's apartment/house. So really I don't understand why you decided to pay him a visit, I don't understand either why you decided to knock on the doors with a nightstick. It doesn't matter what you've seen on tv, that's their country and in Paralake you use FISTS to knock on doors not a nightstick. You said you heard noises, you're supposed to ignore any noises you hear because realistically you dont hear things like that when there's a closed door unless you're literally leaning your ear on the door which is weird af. So that was metagaming from your stand and also you decided to radio in for backup when there was no need for backup, all you needed was a lieutenant or senior officer if anything, in fact you shouldn't have been there in the first place. You then radioed in claiming that he had drugs apparently which is lying just to raid someone's house. -Support

Reaction score
To clear things up here's a video, unfortunately the resolution is crapped up, and you cant see the chat, but there's nothing important there.
@Ezrider if you'd like you can post your perspective too

Reaction score
I dont really see this AR coming through

Reasons Why
1. The demo only shows half of the screen and we are not able to view the chat at that current time and we dont know what was being said in chat until Ezrider sent us screenshots and cropped the chat out of the OOC at the time so the demo in someways is not valid.
2. You where smashing his door with a nightstick and im sorry to say this is ParaLake and not Los Angeles and this could make Ezrider think that your trying to break in so even though it could have been dealt differently e.g. Him calling the LT to come down and sort things out or send a 911 msg he still just defended his property/his door due to half of it being on the floor in dust.
3.You could of just used /me or your fists to knock on his door and he might not of shot and killed you and just because you can knock on someones door in the game, does not mean that you will get screwed up the arse by Lewis or Aaron

Reaction score
I'd just like to point out from my POV it seems you were going to enter through the doorway until Ezrider blocked you.

Reaction score
To clear things up here's a video, unfortunately the resolution is crapped up, and you cant see the chat, but there's nothing important there.
@Ezrider if you'd like you can post your perspective too
This however makes it seem like I opened up the door and just blew you down for no reason but that's obviously not the case. I scolded you the entire time in LOOC about your crappy cop rp (nightstick and fists and you metagaming saying "I CAN HEAR YOU MOVING AROUND IN YOUR APARTMENT" when irl you're physically not able to hear that.) You radioed in for "assistance" for a raid on my apartment when I didn't open the door and that was when I killed you.

User0

denied.jpg

You kept hitting his door with your nightstick for a couple minutes.
Seemed like you wanted to get inside so badly. He had boarded windows and drugs.
You called for assistance for a possible raid.
I mean you really had no reason to call for assistance you could have just yelled to him to remove the windows or you'll come back in a few minutes.
In the end, you aggravated him by unnecessarily hitting his door with your nightstick for a couple minutes then proceeding to call for assistance which resulted in your death.

accepted.jpg

But, you kept hitting his door, therefore, destroying his property and you'll be banned permanently as you had your last chance.
Feel free to appeal in a couple months.​

Status
Not open for further replies.