Freedor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: FatGeorge

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Freedor // Tony Ryers or something

His/Her SteamID: dk

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 and lying in OOC - Ran over me and @MrWoLfX for no reason apart from me hitting his car once for something him and Zhen were talking about, then proceeding to say in OOC "i was trying to re-park not hit you". But as you can see he lines it up and runs us both over.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://gyazo.com/33cd74dc915419f4d6e9bf13b1db612b

Reaction score
First of all, I apologized because it was an accident. You can see me in the video try to turn and avoid you. I thought we settled this in game with Rogue watching in OOC and saying it was an accident. Hell, your friend even said it was fine. I'm not sure what you gain from making this, but I'll say it again.
I am sorry, and it was an accident.

Reaction score
Not to mention approx. 5 mins before I just had my vehicle repaired and there was a cop who immediately conducted an investigation. The conclusion was it wasn't intentional and it was handled ic.

Reaction score
This is a he said she said situation, I didn't lie. I say it was an accident, the officer who handled it said it was an accident, Rogue said it was an accident, what more do you want?

Reaction score
@Freedor Just because you convinced a cop in game it was an accident doesnt mean it was. Stop replying now let staff deal with this. @rogue
That's funny lmao. Your friend said in OOC it was ok, the cop's testimony is relevant because he was there, it was Bonquuini or whatever.

Reaction score
Ok, I found it. I recorded a bit after as well to record the subsequent investigation and ooc exchange. As of posting this, the video is still in processing.

Reaction score
I also want to reiterate the fact that my car was just repaired and I was aware there was a cop. I've been playing for a long time and I understand the rules. If I intentionally ran you over for threatening me and hitting my car, I lose a lot more than I could possibly gain. If I wanted to kill you, I would probably of used something different and more subtle, instead of using the biggest moving object in view.

Reaction score
hahaha if you were re parking you wouldn't of hit me you rammed into another parking spot in order to run me and duski over gtfo with this 'accident' bullshit.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

After reviewing both POVs it still seems to me as if this has been pretty intentional due to the positioning.
@Freedor will receive a warning for 2.5​

Status
Not open for further replies.