• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Your Steam/In-game Name: LilChicken / David Carry
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Freedor21 / Tony Ryers
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58219050
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 User pulled a gun on officers whilst under gunpoint from 3 officers. Then DC'd whilst on red screen(f6 made dom said he dealt with the DCing banned) I'd like this ban extended
Evidence (Demo Required):
(will finish processing soon)
Tick:

Reaction score
I already had my gun out though? You act like I didn't pop off a shot and hit the person recording. I can realistically fall over and still hold onto ,my gun, :shrug: I guess everything results in a br now adays, see you on the next yearly server checkup if you're still around.

Reaction score
1. What the FUCK was your aim?
2. As a witness I can confirm this guy pulled a gun under 4 officers gp

Deleted member 5577

You clearly didn't have your gun out but sure and whats the point in coming back yearly if you just cause problems like these

Reaction score
1. What do you mean what was my aim? I was trying to shoot this officer and I did
2. If you were a witness, you could understand that I already had a firearm out and realistically could pick it back up. Not only that, we both drew at the same time which is an important detail to notice.

Reaction score
I would like to point out that me and the officer both had our firearms out and roughly the same time, which is an extremely crucial detail to notice. I began to pull out my revolver right as the officer raised theirs.

Reaction score
I agree on the dcing ban but for the weapon, I don't see the point in extending the ban. He technically could've dropped to the floor without losing grip of the weapon (realistically). And even if you're saying that "I would like to point out that me and the officer both had our firearms out and roughly the same time, which is an extremely crucial detail to notice. I began to pull out my revolver right as the officer raised theirs."

Well, I already had my gun on you.

Reaction score
When I got up, immediately in front of me was this officer who's recording, you may of had a gun on me already but I admit I did not see you. If you can provide a demo, I'll admit that I broke a rule, if not I stand by my statement.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will receive a warning instead of a ban extension

Status
Not open for further replies.