AR on GamingPeach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Classiy/Frank Legard
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: GamingPeach/David Peach
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83369436
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 5.1: Peach pulled and aimed his firearm and then told me to do something among the lines of getting down in public to try and mug me while I entered my store.
dde67ada97.jpg

As you can see, he is still visible from the outside and approaches while the door is being closed on him; this is not a very realistic or sensible approach, as I could slam the door on him easily, it is also not realistic at all to pull a firearm and point it while a door is pushing up against you, you would simply not be have the space in front of you to point it forward. A very well trained individual might be able to shoot from retention, but it would still send them off balance in this position with a door closing on them and generally be very ineffective. Therefore, 3.3. I started taking out my M1911A1 when I heard him running up behind me, but due to some sort of malfunction it took me a delay of around a quarter of a second to shoot and I couldn't aim at all, resulting in my death.
Evidence (Demo Required):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ah9bhq6e1clrqgn/perpheads_demo_2016-1-5 21-17-10.dem?dl=0
Tick: 5,000

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pulling your gun in a public place is not breaking any sort of rule whatsoever, He (I assume) mugged you inside your shop which is perfectly fine. I don't see rules broken.

tbh I just think you nitpicked this because you got mugged.

MattIs

Just to clarify, mugging in the wide open public is not allowed - due to players and NPC's being around. There is no-one to see here, and is away from any possible CCTV cameras that are operating in the area. From what I can see - what he did is perfectly valid.

Reaction score
From the amount of light, it seems as if it's during dusk, dawn or night, correct? (I have not viewed the demo). If so, I cannot see anything wrong with this. You are allowed to e.g kidnap someone in a public setting as well, as long as it's done in a realistic and fast fashion for it to not break rules. Also, he can easily stop the door with his foot or something alike. As well, if it is not at the time of the day where the location would be populated by store owners and other citizens, the chances of being noticed are rather small as you were inside already when he pulled the firearm, and he was partially inside. The mugging itself hadn't started yet, and as both would be inside, out of public, you would be out of public view.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My Response to this Action Request.

Okay so lets have a quick look at Rule: 5.1 - Mugging.
745dd33d724c7735abff43e6b5fe51f8.png

So if we read '' Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of the street is not realistic ''.

First Picture
ad69e7320faec4ada40871c599670120.png

Okay so this is what I guess would have been seen from outside, there is no NPCs nearby, and theres no Cameras that can see these people right, so if this is done in a realistic manner, he would take out his gun, close the door real quick, and then start the mugging.

I haven't watched the demo yet okay, so I will just judge this from peoples comments.

Second Picture
1f003e7d31108e5c7fc9ec0fdec7be57.jpg

Okay so if he now did this quick and easy, he would gone in with a gun, and closed the door, I don't really see a problem, and how this would be breaking 5.1 because its not public, now as you said @Classiy people can hear screams, and that is correct, but now you wanna danger your own life because of some items, it will be breaking 3.4, and if you now get shot because you didn't wanna act correct in this situation it will be breaking 3.6 aswell. So basically doing what @GamingPeach tried to do is okay, now if the situation didn't go down like this, maybe he had a plan, to go in, close the door, get u at gunpoint then mug u, and if something went down here, basically u took up your gun and you guys started shooting at eachother thats another situation.

But i can tell you 100% if he didn't MUG you in Public ( out in the streets, or at the ''main bazzar'' ) he didn't break 5.1

( THIS IS ONLY IF THE SITUATION WENT DOWN LIKE THIS )

So basically , I wouldn't really say it broke 5.1 if he didn't mug you in public.

Kind Regards,
Robin Ljungberg

Reaction score
My actions were fine and I will leave it up to an admin to decide that for final when ever they respond. Reason I haven't posted a massive paragraph is because it's all been said

Reaction score
I don't see any rules broken here. Nobody would see that you get mugged or nobody would see him with a gun. So it was a location out of the view from any CCTV camera's, citizens or NPC's. Especially in the night, there would be no or only 1-3 citizens which would be at the bazaar.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

The users actions were completely fine, there was nobody around to have seen you, there is no cctv watching him, his actions were the door were completely fine, realistically it does not take 5 seconds to pull out a gun and hold it up, nor would it take much effort to stop a door with your foot or shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.